we all die

i wanted to restart the past few chapters, i really couldn't think of anything for the farm anymore. sorry.

--

"what's up?" yugyeom asked, walking up to baekhyun with a smile.

"we need to go," baekhyun said, grabbing his arm and pulling him down the stairs that they stood at.

"um, where?" yugyeom said, trying not to stumble down the stairs.

"hmm, i don't know. i'm kind of hungry, wanna go grab lunch?" baekhyun asked, letting go of his arm.

"uh, sure i guess." yugyeom shrugged.

"baby!!" a familiar voice called over, dashing over to the two and wrapping his arms around baekhyun from the back.

"hey," baekhyun smiled, turning around and pressing a kiss to the pink haired giants lips. "we're getting lunch, come with?"

"yeah sure. what's so important that you're ditching class for?" chanyeol chuckled, walking next to him with their fingers intertwined.

"i need to tell yugyeom how dumb he is." baekhyun smiled, making yugyeom scoff.

"dumb! what are you talking about?" yugyeom said, crossing his arms.

"ohh, bambam?" chanyeol laughed.

"yeah, bambam." baekhyun said, pushing the doors open and quickly heading out to his car.

"chanyeol knows too?" yugyeom pouted.

"bro, i used to date bambam." chanyeol laughed, making yugyeom glare at him.

"don't remind me."

"alright alright, bambam is pretty, yes, but can we talk about this once we get our food?" baekhyun asked. both boys nodded their heads, getting into baekhyun's car.

"where's yugyeom? he said he would take me to lunch today.. extra early.." bambam frowned, plopping down at the lunch table.

they were supposed to meet up by bambam's class so that they could ditch second period and get lunch somewhere cool.

"i saw him leaving with baekhyun i think." mark said, poking his spork at the at the supposed 'sweet and sour chicken' that was served for lunch today.

"baekhyun?" bambam said, shaking his head. "why would he leave with h-him?"

"hey, what are you getting so nervous for?" youngjae asked, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"baekhyun's prettier than me! does yugyeom actually like him? oh my god, he doesn't even like me anyway, i-" bambam started, burying his face into his arms that were rested on the table.

"oh hush, baekhyun is dating chanyeol!" jinyoung deadpanned, patting the top of his head.

"but baekhyun is still prettier than me!" bambam said loudly, his voice still being muffled by the table.

"bro, shut up. baekhyun was jealous of you this morning, and he was jealous when you dated chanyeol." youngjae smiled, patting his back and rubbing it.

"i know, but still.. he would clearly rather be with baekhyun than take me to lunch." bambam mumbled.

youngjae:
bro where are you
bambam is having a panic attack man he thinks you hate him

yugyeom:
OH HOLY FUCK
I FORGOT THAT I TOLD HIM I WOULD TAKE HIM TO LUNCH
baekhyun made me go with him