Chapter 4: Sora

Chapter 4

Restoration at 28%

"Naminé hurry."

The man who took Irix looked over at the sleeping form of her. He had had his hood down. He had tanned skin and orange eyes. The man in the red robes sat down next to the computer screens.

"Why did you bring her here?" he said.

"Both Lumina and Naminé said she can see into Sora's heart." the silver haired boy said, "Besides, it was you who said it was hard to make a beach. They won't go without her."

"We would be making another entry point for the enemy." he said, "Everyone in the DW should be able to forget her just like that. Roxas will be different, however."

"How come?"

"He has love that shouldn't be." the man in the robes said and the silverette sighed. He took Irix to another room.

khkhkh

Irix's POV

I wake up in what I thought was my bed. I sat up and tried to let my eyes adjust. I groaned as I seen I wasn't in my room.

"Where am I?" I got out of the bed and walked the hallway. Was I still in Twilight Town? I walked around, investigating what ever I can find. I came to the front doors but they were locked. Then, I came to this white room with drawings of many different things.

There was one of me, Roxy, and this one guy with red spikey hair. "I know who Roxy is but who's...?"

"That's Axel." I turned to see a blonde girl and Lumina.

"Yeah, he's you and Roxas's best friend." Lumina said.

"But I never meet him..." I looked harder, "He does look familar..."

"You really don't remember..." the blonde girl said.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Naminé. I'm a witch over Sora's memories."

"You know my name. I'm also a witch but I see memories and the heart of Piri. DiZ called us that."

"Oh, you two don't seem harmful..." I said.

"I drained some of my persona's memories, making her forget her most important friends and family." the bluette said. "When we first meet, did you have any contact other then me?"

"Well, I did connect with a woman named Lightning."

"I meet you and you talked to her. Your hearts connected for a moment." she said, "That effected Piri's chance to wake up."

"Is there a way to save her?" I asked.

"Once I fix Sora's memories- and he'll awake, no doubt about that- and he'll take you to-" Naminé was interrupted.

"Naminé, Lumina, speak no more!" a man with red robes, "Irix, come with me."

"Um..." I gulped, "Why do I have to?"