Chapter 35: Return of Agrabah

AN Sorry guys, my Wattpad is messing up so for some reason I can't indent, bold, or anything like that.

No one's Pov

On the Destiny Islands, the Princess of Heart now remembered everything about her cousin and the boy she cared deeply for. She looked out toward the play island, her sadness growing with each passing second. She was tired of waiting. She wanted to find them.

"Maybe... waiting isn't good enough." Kairi said.

"My thoughts exactly! If you have a dream, don't wait. Act." a voice said. Kairi looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. "One of life's rules. Got it memorized?" Then, the rogue Organization XIII member, Axel, appeared in front of her.

"Who are you?" Kairi asked.

"Axel. I happen to be an acquaintance of Piri and Sora's. Why don't we go see them?" Axel asked. He held out his hand, beckoning the princess to come with him.

"...Sora? ...Piri?" Kairi mumbled. Just before she made a move a barking noise made her snap out of her daze. She looked to see King Mickey's dog, Pluto, appear next to her.

"Kairi!" a Aussie voice called. Kairi looked to see her cousin's Noboy, Irix, running to her. Then, several Dusks surround the 3 of them. Pluto growled at them while Irix stayed close to Kairi. Then, a whistle came from behind them and a dark corridor appeared. Pluto and Irix ran toward it, both of them urging Kairi toward them.

"We've got something in common, Kairi. You and I both miss 2 people we care about, including that girl there."

Irix stood right in front of the corridor and glared, "I don't need your two sense right now! Come on, Kairi, let's go!"

"Hey... What's the rush, Ice? I feel like me and Kairi are friends already." Axel said. Kairi silently scoffed at that statement before running to the corridor.

"You're not acting very friendly!" Kairi exclaimed, angrily. She quickly disappeared from the island. Irix turned to Axel.

"Axe, please! Follow a different crowd! They really are bad news." Irix warned and left. They found themselves in a strange place. The area was an eerie blue with the Nobody sigil going in all directions.

"Irix, what is this place?" The whistling was heard again. This time, it came from a red, glowing portal. They ran to it, but Kairi stopped. She turned to see a someone wearing the same cloak as Axel. The portal closed and she found herself in a different world.

"You okay?" a voice asked. Kairi looked up to see Hayner, Pence and Olette.

"What...?" Kairi asked.

"You, Irix and that dog came falling out of a hole in the wall. You nearly gave us all heart attacks!" Pence exclaimed.

~

My Pov

We had arrived in Agrabah. It looked both the same and different. Maybe, because Jafar was gone.

"Agrabah! We made it!" Donald said.

"Gawrsh. I wonder how Aladdin 'n' Jasmine are doin'?" Goofy asked.

"Hey, maybe Riku's with them!" Sora said. I cringed. I wanted to tell him, but I silently promised not to say anything.

"Yeah. Maybe. Mickey might be with them too." Yami said.

"Keep dreaming, you 3." Donald said.

"C'mon, Donald, you were thinking the same thing." Sora said.