Chapter 8: A New Journey

Chapter 8

Irix's POV

We were walking until we heard someone call; Hayner.

"Hey Sora! Uh..." he said and then he looked at me. They truly doesn't remember me... or they never did meet me.

"Irix."

"That's a nice name!" Olette said and I sadly smiled.

"So, what's up?" Sora asked.

"Nothing, but..." Hayner trailed off.

"We came to see you off." Pence said and I smiled.

"That's so sweet of you guys to think of them." I said.

"You guys better hurry and get your tickets." Olette said.

"Yeah. Come on, Sora!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him to go and get them. Sora took out the pouch King Mickey gave us. We got four tickets and were talking to the stairs to board the train.

Sora stopped walking and I turned around. "What's wrong?"

I can't help feeling that we won't see this town again..." he looked to the ground and I turned around. I sighed as I felt the same way, knowing I probably won't. I closed my eyes as many tears escaped my eyes. I wiped them away.

"Don't worry! You'll probably see it again." I said, not turning around.

"You're just thinking too much!" Goofy said.

"I guess so."

We got on to the ghost train, which I was excited to get in and look around the inside. Sora and I turned to the trio of friends.

"Bye!" Sora said.

"It was nice to meet you." I sadly smiled.

"Irix, have we meet before?" Hayner asked and I sighed.

"I... I don't think so..." I smiled, "Why do you ask?"

Hayner shook his head and smiled. "I dunno."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Sora. He had a tear on his cheek. I touched his cheek and he touched my hand. I gasped as I realized it felt like Roxas's touch.

"You okay?" Olette asked.

"Y-yeah, don't know were it came from." I smiled and walked into the train. I knew exactly why Sora was acting this way- Roxas. Everything, even the gentle touch, was all him. Sora doesn't even know the ties to his heart.

Just as Sora got in the train and the door closed, I closed my eyes and lean my forehead against the door.

"You know, I'm going to miss that town." I clenched my eyes shut.

"Was that your home world?" I looked at Sora and nodded.

"Yeah..." I felt my heart was going to exploded.

"We'll come here soon. And we'll meet Hayner and those guys again." Goofy said and I sniffed.

"Hey, do you need a hug?" Sora asked and I gasped. Then I smiled and nodded. I tackled him into a hug which surprised him. He still hugged back.