Chapter 5: Let's Struggle !!!

Chapter 5

No One's POV

Young man, young lady, you're not from another ocean, you're from another world, aren't you? Then you must key bearers. And you, young lady, are the Princess of Memory!

How did you know?

As the Princess of Memory, you must know not to meddle in the affairs of other worlds

Of course I know that!

You have only shattered that peace and brought doom to others!

Piri's not like that!

Sora, Piri, can you tell me what your world is like?

Oh, about that... sorry for lying to you.

It's okay. Besides, if you can travel to other worlds, maybe I can, too. I know I'll get there someday.

Thus, I hereby dub thee Jr Heroes, and confer upon thee full rights and privileges to take part in the games. Further-

Hey! What do you mean, 'jr. heroes'?

At least you're heroes, Donald! Be grateful!

So, what does it takes?

Well, that's just something you'll have to find out for yourself. Just the way I did.

No problem. We'll start by proving ourselves in the games.

That's the spirit, Sora!

I... I wish.. for your freedom, Genie.

But Sora, I thought you liked games. Or are you too cool to to play them now that you have the keyblade?

Riku! What are you doing here?

Just playing with Pinocchio.

You know what I mean! What about K_? Did you find her?

Maybe... Catch us and I'll tell you what I know.

Come on!

I still can't believe it...

Sora-

We really flew! Wait until I tell K_. I wonder if she'll believe me... probably not.

Sora... I'm so sorry for everything did...

I'm not mad at you.

I... I need to learn to control my emotions. They seem to link to my light and darkness...

That's it! Light and darkness! Sora, focus on your light again that way the darkness will disappear.

It's gone!

Keep your light shining bright, little brother.