Chapter 63: The Dusk With Keyblades

We stepped through the portal and found ourselves in the Nobodies' world. We looked up toward the castle and saw a large, heart-shaped moon.

"Axel said that Kairi and the others are in the dungeon." Sora said.

"Then we better find a way to get to that castle!" Mickey said. Mickey went ahead of us, while we made our way through the streets. All of a sudden-

"Sora!" Donald exclaimed.

"Piri!" Goofy exclaimed. We turned and saw 2 Dusks and 2 Samurai Nobodies blocking Donald and Goofy.

"Donald! Goofy!" I cried. We ran to them, but the area warped from a quick second. That's when a member of the Organization appeared with a levitating dusk that was blue and gray. It looked like a girl, judging by that hair. In the organization member's hands appeared Oblivion and Oathkeeper, but Aqua's keyblade, My keyblade, Oblivion, and Oathkeeper floated around her. I gasped as I realized who it was.

"No..." Tears fell down my face and I fell to my knees.

"We're too late..." Sora said, breaking my heart even further. The member attacked Sora while Irix attacked me. A light flash and I found myself at my Station of Awakening.

"Irix! Please! I don't want to fight you!" I asked.

"..." She shot Rainfell and Oathkeeper towards me and I used Reflectaga to block.

"No! Stop it! I don't wanna hurt you! Say something" I said.

"Seeress, Can you even save the future? Why did Etro choose you!?" the unknown demanded. Something was wrong; she would never be offense to me. She lunged at me with the two keyblades that weren't attacking me.

"Stop it, Irix! Don't you recognize me?" I gathered all my strength and pushed her back. We both jumped and attacked each other. The other two keyblades tried to attacked and I casted aeroaga, knocking them back. I knocked her farther up in the air and she looked down.

"I see. That's why." She came back down and smacked Nightfall Key out of my hand. I ran to go get it, but whoever the girl was, she used Rainfell to pin it down and pointed the other three at me. I reached out for Nightfall Key and it disappeared. "What?!" It reappeared in my hand and I slashed her. Rainfell slipped for her hand and the other three hit the ground as she stumbled forward. I sighed and healed her with my light. I then hugged her and she smiled, hugging back. There was a light and I saw her in her regular form and clothes.

I gasped, "Irix!"

"You... saved me... Thank you." She happily mumbled and light gathered around us.

"Come on, you know family means no one is left behind... or forgotten." Her smile only grew wider. The next words swelled my heart with a mix of pride and bashfulness.

"You make a good other." The lights flashed and she disappeared.

"Ice?" I asked. I found myself next to Sora in the Nobody world.

"You make a good other." Sora said. I looked at Sora. The other person must have been Roxas. Donald and Goofy said that me and Sora just disappeared and they had to fight off Nobodies. "That guy... he said that he had defeated Riku..." What?!

"But nobody could beat Riku." Donald said. That was true... Goofy said that earlier.

"Y...Yeah, that's right." Sora muttered. We headed toward the castle.

~

No one's POV

Inside the castle's dungeon, the Princess of Heart, the Seeress' children, Stitch, and King Mickey's dog all just sit and wait. Irix and Amara both had explained to Kairi about Kiyoko and, surprisingly, she wasn't angry toward Riku. After Irix was removed the cell, by the Dusks, They heard footsteps and went to the doors of the cell. It was Saïx. Pluto and Stitch were hissing and growling.

"What are you going to do to us?" Kairi asked.

"Where's Irix?" Amara asked while glaring at him.

"Trouble!" Stitch exclaimed.

"Wait til mama gets here, you'll wish you weren't even here!" Amara said.

That's what I'm hoping for. All of you are the fire that feeds Sora and Piri's anger." Saïx said. Saïx then turned and left them.

"No... Sora and Piri are in danger, because of us..." Kairi said, despaired. Stitch and Pluto began yapping. The girls turned to see a portal form. Inside the portal was Naminé and Lumina, Kairi's and Lightning's Nobodies.

"Naminé, Lumina, you're alright!" Amara exclaimed.

"This way! C'mon, hurry!" Naminé urged. Kairi took Naminé's hand, which created a small light.

Outside the castle, the light is seen by Sora and Piri. They point their Keyblades toward the light, which creates the path leading into the castle.