Chapter 61: Shock And Anger

At first I was shocked to hear what I just heard. But when it sunk in, I wanted to kill everyone of the Organization's members.

"What did you just say!" I asked, peeved beyond my limit. Aerith couldn't repeat herself and Serah didn't want to repeat what she said. That's when a loud boom came from outside. I was the first one to run outside. If it was a member of the Organization, I was going to tear their head with my bare hands. Instead, I saw Heartless that were from Tron's world. I went in to my Master Form and destroyed all of them myself. I noticed some going to the postern and followed them. I destroyed the Heartless and notice the 3 girls from before.

"Liar!" Yuna scolded.

"Leon doesn't have any treasure!" Rikku exclaimed.

"And we fought for you guys." Paine said. I wasn't in the mood for these 3. I walked past them.

"Hold on! We need to sort this out!" Yuna said.

"Talk to me later! I'm not exactly in the mood to deal with you guys right now." I said. I went into Ansem's study and went to the computer room. I noticed that Light and Snow were standing in front of the other door with their weapons at the ready, or in Snow's case, his fists ready. "Something wrong?" I was answered by Lightning shooting at me with her gunblade and just missing me by an inch and ending up in the wall next to me. I flinched, "I take that as a yes."

"Don't sneak up like that! With how many Heartless that machine's making, I don't need anyone in my family hurt." Lightning exclaimed.

"What machine?" I asked.

"The machine Xehanort created. It creates Heartless, but something had taken over it and Heartless are created at a dangerous rate." Snow said.

"The Heartless look like they've come from Tron's world. So the MCP is the one sending them." I said. That's when I heard Sora's voice.

"Piri, are you in here?" Sora called.

"We'll handle any Heartless that come through." Snow said, he had a cocky grin on his face, "No problem, kiddo!"

I growled, "I'm not a kid! I'm a Keyblade Master."

"Yeah, but you'll still be our little Reese." She smirked, then she changed the subject, "Leon said something about a program to disable the MCP." They went down to the lower level. Sora and the others came into the computer room with Aerith.

"Who were you talking to?" Donald asked.

"Lightning and Snow." I said.

"Well, Cid told us that we needed to try and keep more Heartless from popping up here." Goofy said.

"Yeah, Tron may need our help." Sora said. Sora pressed the button and we found ourselves in the cell. But, in Tron's world, my clothes were altered and my body was covered.

"I hope Tron's okay." Goofy said.

"He's probably at the Game Grid." I said. Sora pressed a button on the terminal and we found ourselves at the Game Grid. I saw Tron trying to fend off multiple Heartless.

"Tron!" Sora exclaimed.

"Careful...! Watch out!" Tron yelled. A Heartless shot a beam from behind Tron and knocked him off his feet. We defeated all of the Heartless and I used Curaga to heal Tron. We were teleported back to the cell. Tron explained the MCP was going all-out against the Users. We needed to head to the I/O Tower so that Tron could get an upgrade. We hurried there, fighting off the Heartless. Tron's Disk was upgraded and Tron gained new powers.

"What's it like?" Goofy asked.

"It's very strange..." Tron said.

"That's Merlin's magic!" Donald said.

"There's a power booster for me! And flight routines for the solar sailor!" Tron exclaimed.

"Meaning... we're set?" Sora asked.

"Well, like you Users say... we won't know till we give it a try!" Tron said. I wasn't paying any attention. All I could hear were those horrible words that Aerith told me. Taking my cousin and my sister was already crossing the line big time, but taking my babies... the remaining Organization members just sign their own death warrants. If they thought I was pissed to no end, they better pray Riku never finds out, if he already hasn't. And may Etro help them if my babies were hurt and we're both together, because I'm pretty sure no one in all the worlds will be able to stop us.

"Piri, are you alright?" Tron asked.

"Just peachy! Let's get this over and done with!" I snapped. Sora grabbed my arm.

"Piri, no reason to snap at him! I understand you're upset, but-" Sora said, but I cut him off.

"Shut up!" I yelled. Everyone back up. I started crying. "Sora, unless you're a parent, you could never understand how I feel. A parent is suppose to protect their children, and yet I let them fall into the enemy's hands! I haven't spent enough time with them and I've dumped them on my cousins and GranGran! What kind of mother does that make me?!" Sora hugged me.

"Sis, calm down! It's not as if you just handed him over to the Organization. They waited until defenses were down and Amara was vulnerable. Also, not being able to spent time with them and leaving them with GranGran and them couldn't be helped. But anytime you were with them, you gave with all the love and attention you could. You're not a horrible mother, you're one of the best mothers I've seen, more like my mother back home." Sora said, his voice filled with honesty.

"Thanks Sora. I needed that. Come on, we've gotta hurry!" I said.