Chapter 20: Questions and Irix

Piri's POV

I ran into the castle and headed towards the west wing. She then saw the heartless surrounding a... closet? Why were they?

I shrugged it off and summoned Nightfall Key. Jumping in be them and the closet, I felt warm inside. The light kept building up inside and I let it out. I looked around after the lights and the heartless were gone. I felt dizzy.

I held my head and shook it, "I seriously need to take it easy..."

"That was quite some power, mademoiselle!" I heard a voice and it wasn't one I know. I surveying the area. "Right here!"

I looked down and saw a clock and candle holder. Was I going crazy?

"I most be going crazy..." I dismissed Nightfall Key and keep looking at the objects.

What can I say? I shouldn't have...

"Nope! We came to search for a girl named Piri," the clock said.

"Do you know anyone who goes by that name?" The candle holder asked and I gulped.

'What do I do? What do I tell them? Why are they after me?' my mind raced but I kept calm on the outside. I blinked, "Yep, going crazy..."

"I assure you, we are real!" the clock crossed his arms, somewhat offended.

"Sorry, I never seen talking objects before..." I said, "Did you say you were looking for a girl named Piri?"

"Correct..." The candle holder said, "I am Lumiere!"

"Cogsworth is my name, madam," the clock said.

"Funny because I'm-"

"Piri!" Sora and the others came running up to me.

"Sora!" I hugged him, "You're okay!"

"Y-yeah... glad we found you." Sora raised an eyebrow.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Well, basically the Beast is actually a prince and the talking objects here are originally human. They were cursed by an enchantress." He summarized.

"We're going to see the Prince now, a-yhuck!" Goofy said.

"Oh, sounds like I missed a lot, then..." I turned to look around, "Let's go talk to him then!"

Donald and Goofy walked ahead of us and I started to feel sad.

"Did anything happen to you, Reese?" Sora asked, "You're acting kinda off..."

"Um... I, uh..." I sighed, "I can't tell you..."

"Oh... Is it that time seeing thing?" Sora asked and I shrugged.

"Something like that..." I walked after Donald and Goofy.

*

No one's POV

"Who could ever love a Beast?" A mysterious man asked. He wore a Organization get up with his hood up.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Piri yelled and they had their weapons in hand.

"See? She has accomplices." the guy said and Piri growled.

"Xaldin!" She glared until she realized she said his name. "How do I know your name?"

"It appears the duchess has a real connection..." He raised his arm and there was a force field blocking the magical rose in the glass. He also disappeared.