Chapter 69: Epilogue

When the light faded, we found ourselves on a dark beach.

"End of the road?" Riku asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Put me down, Sora. I can walk." Riku said. He briefly let go and he stumbled. Sora grabbed him, but he regained his composure. Me and Sora walked toward the ocean.

"You know... maybe the darkness had gotten to me, too." Sora said. I heard a thud and saw Riku on the ground.

"Riku!" I cried. We ran to his side. He lifted his self up with his arms.

"This world is perfect for me. If the is is what the world really is... just this, then maybe I should fade back into darkness." Riku said.

"No! I took you that I would not lose you again! Not if I could help it." I scolded. Riku saw the seriousness in my eyes.

"If the world is made up of light and darkness... we'll be the darkness." Riku said. I could hear the pain in Riku's voice. He knew that we would never see our daughters again.

"As long as you guys are with me, I don't care where we are." I said, sitting on the left side of Riku, whereas Sora was on his right.

"Yeah. Amara, Stitch, Kiyoko, the King and the others are there." Sora said.

"The realm of light is safe for them now... But..." I said, pulling out Yami's tear. "She sacrificed herself for me. I shouldn't have been so hard on her... I shoulda..."

"That's what guardians are supposed to do." I gasped at this.

"'Guardian'?"

"Remember what Xehanort's heartless had?" My mouth formed an 'o'.

"So she my personal guardian... as a person with my heart half darkness." I looked at the tear again.

"Sora, could you help me? I wanna get down to the water." Riku said. He helped Riku to his feet and carried him down to the water, with me following them. "At least the waves sound the same." I couldn't help, but feel I had been to this place before.

"Hey, Piri. I know it's weird to bring this up all of a sudden, but are you going to tell me now where you had gone when you disappeared from Traverse Town that one time?" Sora asked.

"You're really asking me about that after a year?" I asked and sighed. "Fine. Master Yen Sid summoned me."

"Why'd he do that?" Riku asked.

"For me to take the Mark of Mastery." I said.

"What's that?"

"It's a test that Keyblade bearers take to become true Keyblade Masters."

"Oh, you got on to Goofy for calling us keyblade masters. That's when you told us we could become that. Did you pass?" Sora asked. I nodded.

"I was sent here and took on... my Darkside... Who was trapping Amara in a deep sleep." I mildly chuckled as a tear fell down my face. It's funny how things change so quickly. "I also met someone from my past, whose been with me my whole life- my sister. I failed to bring her back home. That'll probably the only time I ever see her again." I sobbed. Tears slowly fell from my eyes. Riku wrapped his arms around me.

"You'll see her again." Sora asked.

I moved my foot and felt it tap something. I looked down and saw bottle. I picked it up. I noticed there was a piece of parchment inside.

"What's this?" I asked. Riku took it from me and opened it. He slid the letter out and read a little bit of it.

"Sora... I think it's for you." Riku said.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end,
and hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward and realize this wish.
And who knows:
Starting a new journey may not be so hard
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds, but they share the same sky-
one sky, one destiny."

Sora read his letter and I dreamily sighed at this. Just then a light showed up right in front of us.

"The Door to Light." I stood up.

"Come on, this time we'll go home together." Sora said holding a hand for Riku.

"Yeah!" He took his hand and we stepped through the door and landed in the ocean. We all swam back up and looked around.

"Sora! Piri! Riku!" a voice called. We looked and saw Kairi and Amara waving to us. It was the Play Islands! We were home! We all swam and the second I was in swallow water, I ran to my babies. From behind her came Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Stitch. Goofy, Donald, and Stitch tackled me and Sora while Mickey ran to Riku. Me, Sora and Kairi looked at each.

~

No one's Pov

For a brief moment, the 3 became their Nobodies who smiled at each other. Sora, Riku and Piri returned home to their parents, who were overjoyed to have their children back. After explaining the situation about their child to their parents and Piri and Riku weren't in trouble. Riku's parents were shocked, but happy to have a grandchildren.

~

My POV

Amara, Stitch, Riku, and Kiyoko were with each other on the shore. Riku was holding Kiyoko while Amara and Stitch were playing fetch with one of the mini blitz balls from Wakka. He gave us some for a 'welcome home' present.

"So, you really have to go?" He asked.

I sighed, "Sorry I have to go, you guys... I just need to run a few errands with the King. He said it was something about Jiminy's journal..."

"Well, be careful and be sure to fill me in on everything when you get back, lovebug." He pulled me in and kissed me. When we pulled away, I saw another vision.

Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Xion, Irix, Roxas, Lea, Isa, and the others were together laughing and having a good time. Then, the image flickered to just Riku sitting alone on the paopu tree. Sora and Kairi came up with a sad look in their eyes. Riku simply looked at them and they smiled, but he didn't even smile back.

"Piri?" Riku snapped me out of it. I blinked and smiled. The baby whimpered and I kissed her forehead.

"It's alright, Kiyo..." I smiled.

"What was that?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh, just lost in thought." I shrugged it off. I seen it all but doesn't mean I won't stop protecting the ones I love. I will save my friends, both that are connected to my and Sora's heart. As a Keyblade Master, Master Piri, Seeress of Radiant Garden, that's a promise I am willing to keep.