Chapter 40: Stitch! (AN: 626 Day)

AN Hello again people! This chapter has today's hot topic in it: STITCH!! Since today is June 36, I'm celebrating our loveable character! To Stitch!

Also, quick shout to georgeomalley123 for pointing that out! As well as LGBT, too- you are fine just the way you are and no one is should try to convince you otherwise!

~

We headed back to Hallow Bastion. Everything seemed to be fine, until 4 or 5 Heartless ran into view and then disappeared.

"Do you think..." Sora said.

"Looks like there are more Heartless now." Goofy said. Then 5 Dusks slithered into view before going off somewhere else.

"We better make sure everyone's alright." I said. We headed to Merlin's house when we saw someone leaning against a wall. It was Cloud!

"Oh, Cloud!" Sora exclaimed.

"Whatcha doing?" Donald asked.

"I'll get him." Huh? Get who? "This time we settle it. Me, and the one who embodies all the darkness in me." Cloud said.

"I thought you looked kinda different, Cloud." Donald said.

"If I do, it's his fault." Cloud said.

"Whose?" Yami asked.

"Sephiroth. Tell me if you see him." Cloud said.

"Okay. What's he look like?" Sora asked.

"Silver hair. Carries a long sword." Cloud said.

"All right. See you around Cloud." I said.

"Be careful. He messes with your head, makes you think darkness is the only way." Cloud said. I was about to ask what he met when Aerith showed up.

"Is something wrong?" Aerith asked. Cloud started walking away and Aerith walked up to him.

"It's nothing." Aerith wasn't buying it. "I don't want you involved." Cloud said.

"You mean you don't want me there when you go away again?" Aerith asked.

"I just— Listen, even if I go far away, I'll come back." Cloud said.

"Do you mean it?" Aerith asked.

"Yeah." Cloud said. He had an unsure look.

"See? You don't look so sure. Well, okay. I understand. Go—get things settled." Cloud seemed confused by what Aerith said. "No matter how far away you are... once you find your light... I'm sure it will lead you back here, right?"

"I suppose." Cloud said.

"So I'll stay here—and I'll cheer for you—Okay, Cloud?" Aerith asked. He nodded and went off.

"I hope he'll be okay." Yami said.

"He will. He has light in him somewhere." I said.

"You're right." Sora said. We hurried to Merlin's house to see Cid typing away on his computer. He told us that Leon had some good news and we needed to go to his place. They had found the computer Grandpa Ice Cream had been using! Leon was at the castle postern so we headed that way. We got to the bailey when we heard a voice.

"Excuse me, are you with the Restoration Committee?" a voice asked. We looked around, seeing no one at first, but then 2 small girls floated into view. "What's Leon's gang up to?"

"They're doing some stuff over by the castle postern." Sora said.

"Scoop!" the second girl said.