Chapter 16: Booming Love

Sora's POV

I sighed in relief when I saw them miss the snow cap and Mulan took me to the bamboo forest. She had me worried but only a lot. How did she do that?

"Sora, I got a question for you." Mulan said.

"Ask away!"

"Is Reese more then a friend?" The question slowed my running to walking, until it stopped me.

"Well... I..." I looked to the ground and she stopped, too, "I want to... No, that's wrong!"

"What's so wrong about loving her?" She asked.

"She... she has a child with another boy, who is my best friend." I closed my eyes, "I think... she's mad at me because I kissed her."

"No wonder she's trying to get away from you." Mushu said.

"Mushu!" Mulan scolded.

"No, he's right." A wet trickle ran down my cheek. "We... No, I probably broke our friendship and trust."

"Sora, I haven't know her for that long but I know Piri isn't like that." She said, hugging me, "I seen the kindness she's given to you, Donald, and Goofy. I don't think that you harmed the bond you have with her."

She made a good point, she was like that, but a part of me had doubts. I shook the thought of that off and ran forward.

*

Piri's POV

I jumped off the glider with Donald not letting go of me. "Donald if you were going to be this way, you should have went with Mulan and Sora!"

Goofy hopped off and Donald grumbled, "As I told Irix, I'm not afraid of heights-"

"Right, it's gravity that you're afraid." I grinned and they looked at me.

"How do you know that?" Donald asked.

"I know that because..." My smile disappeared, "because... I don't know why..."

They looked at each other and shrugged. I sighed and the glider disappeared.

"I hope Riku is okay..." I said out loud.

"Aww, it's going to be okay!" Goofy said and I caught a sight of a black Organization coat. The light wasn't like the Nobodies'. It had to be Riku!

"Uh, guys..." I can't tell them yet though... "I... have to use the bathroom real quick!"

"Do we need to go in the city-?"

"No!" I shouted, making them jump. "Um... I'm used to using the woods! I'll come back!"

I ran off before they can follow me or try to convince me to use the city's. I saw the black hooded boy trying to run.

"Riku, stop!" He stopped dead in his tracks. I smiled and teared up, "Riku... It's you..."

I stepped forward and he stepped back. I raised an eyebrow and walked to him. He backed into a tree. I was hurt by this.

"Did... Did I do something wrong?" Does he know...? "Riku please! Tell me what I did wrong!"

"It wasn't you!" I gasped and backed up. That voice wasn't Riku... it was Ansem. I teared up.

"Ansem..." I lowered his hood and he looked away in shame.

I shook my head and took his hand. I closed my eyes and a warm light came from my hand. One of those lights were it was like an unbreakable connection. I opened my eyes and realized I was staring into cyan green eyes. I widened my eyes and hot tears flowed down my cheeks.