Chapter 7: Not Goodbye Forever

Chapter 7

No one's POV

"Why did you show them the train?" the blindfolded boy asked.

"They didn't get to see the train." DiZ said, sitting down in a chair.

"I'd say that's almost kind of you." Riku crossed his arms, clearly amused.

"What about you? Are the holes in your memory starting to fill in?"

"Yeah, the haze is clearing."

"The same thing is happening to everyone who had ties with Sora. Very soon, he'll be a good friend who's gone away for a year."

"What about Piri?" he asked. DiZ closed his eyes and bowed his head.

"I... I don't know how to tell you..." he said woefully. Riku gasped and turned around. "I do know this, she passed her title of Princess of Memory on."

"No! She can't die!" Riku shouted, taking his blindfold off. The darkness rushed to him and he transformed into Ansem. He sighed, "I promised her I won't let anything bad happen to her." he put his hood up and sat down. The shadow of the hood hide the tears he let out. He shook his head and changed the subject, "What is it that you want?"

"Revenge." DiZ growled and the silverette clenched his fist.

"Revenge..." he repeated.

"We must dispose of Naminé and Lumina. They did a splendid job with Sora and the prophetess but it's time they disappeared. Roxas and Irix aren't the only ones who never should have existed."

Restoration at 97%

khkhkh

Irix's POV

Is this... is this our islands?

This world has been connected.

Tied to the darkness... soon to be completely eclipsed. You understand so little.

A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing.

The human heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it. It grows and consumes it.

That's a lie, Xehanort, and you know it!

The heart may be weak and sometimes it may give in. But I've learned that deep down inside, there's a light that never goes out!

AMARA IS NOT A PET! SHE'S MY FRIEND!

It's always about your friends, isn't it, blueberry?

At least she has some!

He's right! They've become a part of my heart as I've became theirs.

NO! PIRI!

S... Sora... You... did it.

I have a good teacher.

Thank god, you're okay!