Chapter 60: WHAT!?!

AN I'm gonna skip the atlantica world. And also, I'm thinking about doing ReCoded, just because I haven't seen that much of it with the fanfic. What do you guys think?

~

We went back to Hallow Bastion and for some reason I felt something was wrong. I shook it off. probably just my imagination. I looked in my pocket and realized we had recovered all the pages that were ripped from Pooh's book.

"Sora, let's go restore Pooh Bear's book." I said. We headed back to Merlin's house. We got there and I saw only Merlin, Serah, and Aerith were there. As soon as they saw me, they got quiet. "Merlin, we got back all pages from Pooh's book."

"Ah, wonderful! Let's just hope this will be the last time you need to search for the pages." Merlin said.

"Piri, before you go, I made this pouch for you." Aerith said. She held out a navy blue pouch made from jeans with a small design of a wayfinder.

"Thank you, Aerith." I said. She gave me a white ribbon long and thick enough to tie the pouch to my waist. I looked at Serah and she just sighed and looked away.

Me and Sora went into the book. first place to reappear was Piglet's house. We walked down the path that led to Piglet's when a huge breeze came from behind us. Then a honey pot hit Sora in the head.

"Ouch!" Sora exclaimed.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wonder if Pooh's here..." Sora wondered. That when another gust of wind came from behind us. This time, it was carrying Piglet.

"Oh, help, help! Somebody save me!" Piglet cried.

"Piglet!" I yelled. Piglet caught hold of one of the branches of his tree.

"Piri! Sora! Help! Please!" Piglet cried.

"Hold on little guy!" Sora yelled to him. We managed to get Piglet down and Pooh showed up. And, like before, Pooh said that he didn't know us. Then, another gust of wind came and swept Piglet off the ground. I countered the wind using Aeroga to bring Piglet back to the ground, but he instead landed on a tree branch.

"Piglet, jump! I'll catch you, don't worry." I said. Piglet jumped, but ended up jumping on Pooh instead.

"Oh, that was rather frightening. I do hope you're all right, Piglet." Pooh said. Pooh remembered Piglet's name!

"We're real happy for you guys." Sora said.

"And thank you for rescuing my friend Piglet, Somebodies-I-Don't-Know." Pooh said. He didn't remember us though.

"No problem..." I said sadly. We returned to the entry point and the next place to be brought back was Rabbit's house. We went there and started walking down the path. It was still pretty windy.

"Help! Help!" a voice cried. Where was that coming from? I happen to look up and saw a small blue bird falling. I ran forward, jumped and caught the bird before it hit the ground.

"Nice save, Piri!" Sora said. I looked at the bird. It was a tiny blue bird.

"Thank you." the bird said.

"Are you hurt?" She shook her head. "What's your name, sweetie?" I asked.

"Kessie." the bird answered. That was cute name.

"Where's your family, Kessie?" Sora asked.

"I'm living with Rabby." Kessie said. Rabby? Did see mean Rabbit? I got off the ground and carried Kessie in my hand until we came to Rabbit who was frantically looking for something.