Chapter 66: Aksem

AN I made a ship name for Ansem and Akira. What do you think of Aksem?

~

We went into the Gambler of Fate gate. We came to an open balcony and saw a beam shooting to 'Kingdom Hearts'.

"What's that?" Sora asked.

"It's the King and DiZ- I mean, Ansem the Wise. They must be higher up. We better hurry." Riku said.

"My love!" GranGran said, excited to reunite with him.

When me and Sora were far enough from the others, Luxord appeared and snapped his fingers. Giant cards surround the others and when they separated, the others were gone.

"What did you do!?" I demanded.

"Defeat me and your friends will return." Luxord said. He was tricky, since his element was Time. He would use any chance we got he'd turn into a game and if we lost, we'd be turned into dice or cards. Finally, we managed to attack him and finished him. I went to deliver the last blow. He tried to protect himself by summoning cards to act as a barrier, but I sliced right through them.

"Looks like your time is up." I said. He gasped for air.

"How could you and Roxas do this... Irix..." Luxord said.

"That's SORA and PIRI!" Sora yelled. He vanished and several cards slid across each other, revealing the others.

"Are you both okay?" Kairi asked.

"Yeah! No need to worry. Let's go." I said. We went back into the Proof of Existence. The last one left was Saïx, the Luna Diviner. We went through the gate and saw Saïx standing, looking at the heart-shaped moon.

"Only you and Irix could have made it this far in one piece... Roxas." Saïx said.

"Okay, I'm really tired of that!" I shouted.

"It's getting really old!" Sora exclaimed. Donald and Goofy stood in front of us and held out their arms.

"Yeah! They're Sora and Piri!" Donald exclaimed. Saïx held up his weapon.

"Different names, same fate." Saïx said. He swung his weapon, causing a huge wind to blow. We held our ground, however, Riku shielded Kairi and GranGran from the blast and they were knocked behind a barrier. "Can you feel it, the moon's power?"

"The moon?" I asked. Oh no. Saïx's element was the moon.

"Moon, shine down!" Saïx exclaimed. He went into his Berserk Mode. He relentlessly attacked us and it was only when he threw his weapon at us did we have a chance. Either me or Sora would grab it and use a Beserk attack of our own which would then knock Saïx out of his Berserk Mode. I pointed my keyblade at Saïx.

"Inverse Burst!" I shouted. A spiral of light and darkness surrounded him and fell down, exploding. That destroyed him. Saïx limped to the window.

"Why... Kingdom Hearts... Where is my heart?" Saïx asked. Saïx lifted his hand to the moon and vanished. Riku, GranGran and Kairi came up to us.

"Why is everyone calling us Roxas and Irix?" Sora asked.

"Because Sora. Roxas is your Nobody and Irix is Piri's Nobody." Riku said.

"Our... Nobodies? But that's crazy, me and Piri never turned into Heart... Oh, right." Sora said, realizing.

"It was when you came to rescue me, Piri, and Lightning, remember?" Kairi asked.

"And when Piri protected Sora from Ansem and when you released her heart." Yami said.

"Yeah, I remember." I said. I placed a hand on my chest. I could almost feel the searing pain I felt when that Dark Firaga hit me.