Chapter 65: Reunited Officially

Me and Sora managed to push the Heartless off of us. We looked up to the balcony to see Kairi, Yami, Stitch, and Riku fighting off Heartless.

"What's going on!?" Sora asked. A red shard of light shot close to us. We looked up and saw hundreds of them, none hitting us and destroying the Heartless. Then, I heard Xigbar's voice.

"Have you been a good boy and good girl?" Xigbar asked.

"Xigbar, show yourself!" I demanded. He appeared on a balcony above us.

"Oh, sounds like you haven't. Sora! Piri! Roxas! Irix!" Xigbar said.

"Roxas? Irix? Hey, did he just call us Roxas and Irix?" Sora asked.

"You've both really put Organization XIII in a pickle. I guess that's why the Keyblades chose you. But MAN, when it comes to Sora, it picked a dud. You don't even look half the hero the others were." Others? Did he mean, Ven, Terra and... my sister? As if reading my mind, Xigbar began laughing. "Yeah Seeress. I mean those 3 that you miss so much." Xigbar said. I clenched my fist. He knew what happened to them.

"Are you done rambling?" Sora asked.

"Rambling? As if! All I'm trying to tell you, traitors, is that your time is up!" Xigbar exclaimed. He summoned his Arrowguns.

"Here he comes!" Goofy exclaimed. I had to admit, he was strong. Then again, his element was Gravity. It felt like forever before we finally defeated him.

"Why did you call us Roxas and Irix?" Sora asked. Xigbar laughed.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." Xigbar said. He vanished.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"Sora! Piri! It's Kairi and Yami!" Donald exclaimed. Donald pointed up to them.

"Girls, we're on our way!" Sora said. We hurried up various stairs and hallways and finally made it to them.

"Kairi! Yami! GranGran!" I called. They turned and looked at me.

"Piri!" Yami and GranGran ran to me and gave me a hugged.

"Thank goodness you two are okay!" I said. She giggled. I pull away and turned my attention to my cousin.

"Piri! It's you! You've gotten so beautiful." Kairi said. I blushed.

"So have you Kairi. I barely recognized you." I said. She blushed. I stepped out of the way so her and Sora could talk.

"You are different, Kairi, but I'm just glad you're here!" Sora said.

"You, Riku and Piri never came home, so I came looking for you." Kairi said.

"I'm sorry." Sora apologized. I rolled my eyes and gently pushed Sora toward Kairi. That caused him to embrace her, which neither of them minded.

"This is real..." Kairi whispered. I couldn't help but tear up a little. I saw a portal appear behind 'Ansem' and he went toward it.

"Wait, Ansem! I mean, Xehanort's Heartless... I never thought for a second that I'd ever see YOU again. Just thinking about all the things you did makes me really mad. But... But you saved Kairi and Yami, right? I have to grateful for that... Thanks." Sora said. 'Ansem' began walking again, but I ran to him and grabbed his arm.

"Riku, don't leave again!" I begged. I heard gasps of confusion from behind me.

"Piri, what did you just say?" Sora asked.

"Riku." I repeated. Riku tried to break free from my grip.

"I'm no one- just a castaway from the darkness." Riku said. I turned to Sora.

"Sora, please! Say something to him!" I begged. Kairi pushed Sora to us. I took his hand and place it and his on top of Riku's.

"Close your eyes." I said. We all did and we saw the real Riku. We opened our eyes and Sora fell to his knees.

"Riku... It's Riku. Riku's here... We looked for you..." Sora cried.

"Come on, Sora. You've gotta pull it together." Riku said. Riku's voice! It was back to normal.

"Me and Piri looked everywhere for you!" Sora exclaimed.

"I didn't want you to find me." Riku said.

"But it was him that was helpin' us, wasn't it?" Goofy asked.

"Huh?" Donald asked.

"All those clues we kept finding. That musta been Riku." Goofy said. Sora got to his feet.

"I was starting to worry you guys would never catch on. Sora and Piri never did pick the brightest friends."

"What do you mean by that!?" Donald angrily asked.

"Why didn't you let me, or at least Piri know that you were okay?" Sora asked.

"Sora, back when we were at Isla de Muerta the first time, Riku had appeared on the ship." I said.

"Oh yeah..." Sora said.

"I asked her not to! I didn't want you to see me like this! I couldn't. I fought with Ansem. With... Xehanort's Heartless- when it invaded my heart, and I won. But to use the power of darkness, I had to become Ansem myself." Riku explained.

"I'm sorry, Riku..." I apologized for not keeping my promise and for the state he was in.

"That was my bad, I demanded her to tell me." Sora interrupted and he sighed.

"I know how she is and I know how Sora is."

"What does THAT mean?" Sora asked and we all laughed.

"But wait, does that mean... you can't change back?" Kairi asked.

"This battle isn't over. Until it is, I still need the power of darkness." Riku said.

"Then we'll finish it together! You're still Riku, no matter what." I said.

"So how 'bout it: Think we can handle one last rumble together?" Sora asked.

"Yeah! Let's get going!" Donald said.

"Wait, where's Amara and Kiyoko?" I asked.

"They're with Mickey, don't worry." GranGran said. I sighed, relieved to know that they were safe. We made our way toward the balcony where they were and found ourselves in the Proof of Existence. I took notice to the shattered gates. There was a red picture in front of them with names; the Freeshooter, the Whirlwind Lancer, the Chilly Academic, the Silent Hero, the Cloaked Schemer, the Flurry of Dancing Flames, the Melodious Nocturne, the Graceful Assassin and the Savage Nymph. That's when I noticed 2 other gates were shattered, but the light on them was blue; Key of Destiny and Time Duchess. That's when I realized that these names were to the members of Organization. The only gates still open were the Luna Diviner and the Gambler of Fate.