Chapter 22: Torn Pages and Snowy

Sora had his hands behind his head and his snores were very light. Then, there was Piri.

Other than the fact her hood was still semi up and her clothes were neat, she slept with her legs raised in the air, held by the head board. Her hair was a mess. She had drool coming from the side of her mouth and she was snoring loudly. She was WIPED OUT.

The ship violently shook and she woke up instantly, falling out of bed. Sora shot up.

"What's going on?" Piri said. She got up on her knees with her keyblade in hand.

"I don't know..." Sora got up and put on his extra clothes. They climb. Soon as they did Donald told them to buckle up because they were heading to Hallow Bastion for no apparent reason.

*

"I wonder what's up." Sora said. We got to Merlin's house and saw the door was wide open. Then, three Soldier Heartless ran out of the house and disappeared. "C'mon!"

We hurried into the house to see Merlin on the floor.

"Merlin! Are you alright?" I asked. He got up and dusted off his robe.

"Yes, I'm fine. Well, now... took your time, did you?" Merlin asked.

I placed a hand on my hip, "You summoned us? But... why?"

"Yes, yes... But I used too much power in doing so, and those infernal heartless..." Merlin grumbled.

I sweat dropped, "Merlin..."

"Well, I just happened to stumble across this in Zero District." Merlin said. He held up his hand and he used his magic to bring a book.

"So, let me get this straight..." I frowned, "You interrupted our journey for a book?"

Sora looked at the book, "Hey! He found Pooh's story book!"

"Hmm?" I blinked and picked up the book, looking at it. I smiled, "Your right!"

"I know that you and Sora are good friends of Winnie the Pooh, Piri- that's why I summoned you. And when I did, I was attacked by the heartless. Of course I fought back with some powerful magic, but then I feared the book may be damaged, so I... Now, just a moment. Leon and the others need to hear this too. I'd better go find them. Be back in a jiffy." Merlin said and disappeared. I looked at the book.

"I wonder if Pooh and the others are okay."

"Merlin did say the book might have been damaged..." Sora pointed and I looked at him.

"Wanna find out?" Donald asked.

"Yeah!" Sora and I exclaimed. Donald unclipped the book as Sora and I were transported inside.

We came to the map and headed for Pooh's house. There, from a distance, we saw him sitting on a log. We went up to him. He looked at us and let out a happy gasp.

"Hey, Pooh Bear! How you doing? Finding enough hunny lately?" Sora asked.

"Oh, yes. In fact, I was just about to do my stoutness exercise. Would you and Piri like to join me, Sora?"