Chapter 12: The Land Of Dragons

Chapter 12

"Where are we right now?" I asked, looking at beautiful bamboo trees.

"I have no idea." Sora answered.

"WHO AM I? WHO AM I? I AM THE GUARDIAN OF LOST SOULS. I AM THE POWERFUL, THE PLEASURABLE..." we heard a loud voice and ran to the source. That when I saw a woman dressed in armour, a horse, and a little dragon.

"Mushu?" I asked.

"Piri!" the little dragon jumped and looked at the boys, "Oh, Sora! Donald! Goofy! You're all here!"

"Do you know them?" the woman asked.

"Know them? Man, we used to kick all kinds of bad guy butt together! Yeah, I helped these guys out of tight spots. 'Cause I'm a mighty dragon and all." I snickered and bursted into a fit of giggles. "What's so funny?"

I smiled, "Mushu, we barely summoned you..."

The boys chuckled to this and Mushu sighed, "Okay, when you did summon me, I helped a lot!"

Sora chuckled, "Something like that. So who's this guy?"

"Oh, uh... I'm Ping, the son of Fa Zhou." I tilted my head; why she acting like that?

"You see, Ping, here, is on his way to join the Imperial Army." Mushu crawled onto the girl's shoulder.

"Would you like to join us? I'll be able to fit in better with guys like you." Oh, was this a world where only males can fight?

"Oh, I get it now!" Goofy said, "You're pretending to be a boy, aren't ya?"

"Huh?" Sora looked at Ping and she nodded. 3... 2...1...

"WHAT?!?" Sora and Donald's jaw hit the ground. I face palmed myself and shook my head.

"Did you guys seriously didn't notice?" I asked them.

"Not me!" Sora said and Donald shook his head. Mushu jumped to my shoulder.

"Are they like this all the time?" I snickered at this.

"You have no idea..."

"We're right here!" Sora crossed his arms with a pout. I throw my arm around his shoulder and gave him a nougie.

"Aw, come on!" I laughed, "I was kidding!"

"You're so mean!" he laughed, too, and pulled away. He turned around and started to tickle me in the ribs. I tried to jump away but he was still on me. "Got 'cha!"

"H-hey! Haha, that's not fair!" I complained.

"All's fair in love and war." he continued and my laughter increased, "You started it!"

"Ahh!" I laughed, "P-Parley! I give up!!"

He stopped, "Parley?"

"Got 'cha!" I tackled him to the ground and pinned him. He blushed madly, "Hmm... I wonder where-"

"You two lovebirds knock it off!" Donald teased and I rolled my eyes.