Chapter 17: Dad's Home

A/N this chapter was really fun to write! I can't wait until you all read it. And you'll like the surprise at the end.

*

They ran to the gates and saw Shun-yu with his sword towards the Emperor.

"Hey, Hunny bunny! Over here!" Piri growled and he looked at them. They all glared at him with bitter hatred. He was caught off guard and Shang jump in with a high kick. Piri smirked at this.

Shang helped the Emperor into the palace and Ling, Yao, and Chin-Po closed the humongous doors. The gang stood in front of the gates protecting the place.

"It all ends now!" Mulan growled.

"Right now!" Sora muttered and Piri glared deeper into his eyes.

Shun-yu's hawk landed on his shoulder and he evilly smirked. Dark clouds surrounded him; the darkness. Piri gulped and her grip on her keyblade tightened. She closed her eyes and thought back to the advice Light gave to her.

"Courage isn't the absence of fear, but rather..." She opened her crystal blue eyes and got in her battling stance, "But rather the judgment that something is more important than fear!"

They started to engage in battle and Piri noticed how awesome Mulan's fighting skills were.

"Sora," she jumped by his side and held her keyblade in between them. It surrounded with darkness, running through the key, and Sora look at her with confusion. "Remember back at the Endless Abyss, where you defeated Ansem?"

He got what she was saying and he used his light to use against Shun-yu. A beam of a perfect balance of light and darkness shot towards him and this weakened him.

The evil man roared with pain and rage and the darkness blew everyone back. Sora skidded on the ground and Shun-yu head to him. Piri gasped as he grabbed him by the spikes of his hair, him groaning.

"You took away my victory, young man!" he raised his sword to Sora neck.

"Let me go..." He weakly said.

She growled. Took off her shoe and threw it at his head it, getting the Hun's attention.

"He didn't do it!" She growled and darkness surrounded her. Her eyes turned red and her hair black. Her voice went double, "Maybe you need to be notified not to miss with my friends!"

He still had Sora by the spikes but tossed his sword aside. He closed his eyes as a sign of remorse but then he smirked. Piri's eyes widened. He grabbed Sora by the neck and threw him to Donald and Goofy. They let out a shout of pain.

"NOOO!" her dark form stood still and Shun-yu smirked at this.

"Friends? You mean distractions!"

A tear ran down her face and she fell to her knees. Shun-yu walked to her and started to laugh.

That only sealed his fate.

She screamed and cried out, bursting out with intense darkness. She raised her hand and a dark bondage surrounded him. She used the darkness to left him up into the air. She closed her hand into a fist and the darkness began to suffocate him. Sora, recovering from what happened, watched in horror.

"The darkness will consume you! Let it and begone from this world forever!" She growled and Shun-yu evilly laugh until...

Poof.

He was gone.

The darkness died down and her hair turned to normal. Sora stood up and walked to her side, surprisingly quiet. She then fell into him.