Chapter 10: Hollow Baston

Chapter 10

Piri's POV

"Piri?" Sora asked and I smiled weakly and sat up. I remembered everything clearly. The people I've meet as well as the foes I faced... including that bastard. I drifted my mind from Xehanort and looked at the boy who just kissed me. I thought it was Riku who kissed me and I was kinda upset he did kiss me. But I couldn't be mean, right? I placed a hand on his cheek. "PIRI! PIRI, YOU'RE ALIVE AND AWAKE!!!"

He sobbed into my shoulder like a little kid.

"It's okay, Sora. I'm alright!" I warmly smiled.

"Piri!" I heard Serah, Donald, and Goofy at the door. I blushed brighter when Sora moved out of my hold.

"She's alive!" he said with tears and a smiles. I chuckled, he was still the innocent little brother I remember. The look on Serah was was blank with a small smile when she saw he was sitting on my lap. But I could tell she was happy and I wonder if she was about to knock out Sora because of what's happening now.

"Hey, guys!" I said, bubbly.

"Piri, you're okay!" Donald said and Sora got up.

"Glad you're still with us!" Goofy said and I pouted, throwing my legs over the edge of the bed.

"Come on, guys! You honestly thought I was going to die on you?" I raised an eyebrow. But then my mind went to Riku. "Wait, where's Riku?"

"He stopped coming a few days ago." Serah said, I gasped and worried, did he give up on me? ...Or was he... No, something is up. I would never up and leave me like that. "I'm not sure where he is..."

"At least we know he's alive." Sora smiled and I blushed; Sora was wearing a different attire, he was taller, and more mature... but not by that much. He still had a radiant light of a child.

I stood and stumbled a little, thanks to my extra height. I felt as if I was a tall monster. I was at the same height as Sora! My body figure was like an hourglass and my hair was to my knees. I had on the Organization coat on still. I took it off and my clothes were different.

I had on a short-sleeved Neon hoodie over a white satin camisole and denim shorts that went to just above my knees. I had on knee-high, white satin socks and knee-length, brown zipper boots. Of course I had the heart bracelet the Farron sisters gave me and the seven and thirteen bracelets. I looked at Sora. He was blushing, trying not to look at me, and smiling.

"I'm glad you're awake..." he mumbled. Serah left the room to go tell Grandma what the motion was about.

"Leon and the others are waiting for us at Merlin's house." Sora said, excitedly, "We should go after we are done here."

"Right!" I said and we went downstairs. There was a delicious smell in the air. My gut growled furiously and I blushed.

"It's okay, you haven't ate every since you had Kiyoko, right?" Sora asked and I nodded.

"Technically, you haven't eaten for a year!" Knowing he was asleep...

"True..."

"Which reminds me..." I punched the back of his head and he fell forward on to the floor.

"Oww... what was that for?!" he rubbed the back of his head.