Chapter 6: Don't Go

Chapter 6

Irix's POV

We sat on the clock tower. Roxas grinned as he admired his new trophy. He took the yellow crystal off, threw it to Olette, and did the same with the others. Handed the orange one to me and he kept the blue one.

"Thanks a ton, Roxas!" Pence exclaimed.

"One more treasure for us to share." Hayner said.

"I've got a present too... for all of us!" she had pit the crystal in her pocket and took out five sea-salt ice creams.

Roxas stood up a little to quickly and lost his balance. I gasped and grabbed him. That pulled me out off my spot. We screamed our heads off.

khkhkh

No one's POV

"Kairi, wait up!" Selphie shouted. The auburn 15-year old girl was walking up a slope. She wore a white shirt, blue plaid skirt, navy knee high socks, and brown shoes. Kairi turned around and smiled at Selphie.

They turned around and walked side by side. Kairi looked down; this day marked a year of their disappearance.

"Hey, do you feel like going to the Island?" Selphie asked and Kairi looked at her. "Tidus and Wakka are wrapped up in their ballgame and they won't go with me."

"Not today, sorry..."

"Aw, why not?"

"Well, do you remember those kids that used to hang out with us?"

"Riku and Piri?"

"Yeah." Kairi smiled.

"I wonder whatever happened to them."

"There far away, I know, but they are together." she sighed and smiled, dreamily. Those two were really cute together. "And what about that other boy?"

"What other boy?"

"The one who was with Riku, me, and Piri all the time. We played together on that island. His voice was always used to be there, but now it's gone. I can't think of his name. I feel awful about it. So I told myself, I'm not going to the Island until I remember everything about him."

"Are you sure you didn't make him up?" Selphie asked.

"Naminé?"

Voices asked in Kairi's head and she placed a forehead.

"Naminé! What's happening to us?" the two voices said.

"Who are you two? And that's not my name. I'm Kairi."

"Kairi..." the girl's voice repeated.

"Oh, she's the girl he likes!" the boy's voice said.

"Who? Please, a name!"

"I'm Roxas and this is Irix."

"Okay, Roxas, Irix, but can you tell me HIS name?"