Chapter 39: Kairi and Irix

After leaving the Pride Lands, I noticed that Twilight Town had reappeared.

"Sora, look! Twilight Town is back!" I said. He took immediate notice to it.

"Let's head there!" Sora said. We landed in Twilight Town. I felt a huge rush of nostalgia wash over me as we landed in Tram Common. Then, I saw the boy, Vivi, running franticly and calling for help.

"H-Help! The sandlot! It's Seifer! Somebody please help us!" Vivi yelled.

"Sounds like we've got trouble!" Yami said. We hurried to the sandlot. I saw that Seifer and his 2 friends, Rai and Fuu, were laying unconscious on the ground. I noticed the Struggle bat next to Seifer. Poor guy probably tried to fight them off, but that bat wouldn't have any effect on them. Sora and me stood in front of them.

"Stay down!" I said.

"We'll take it from here!" Sora said. Dealing with the Dusks was easy. I jumped into the air and pointed my keyblade at the Nobodies.

"Here we go!" I shouted and performed my Last Resort on to the Nobodies, eradicating all of them. I reverted from Wisdom Form.

"Impressive." a voice said. That's when I heard someone clapping as if applauding. I looked to see a member of the Organization. "By the way, have you seen a man named Axel? I expect he's here somewhere."

"Like we care." Sora said.

"You see, Axel is no longer acting in our best interest." the unknown said.

"Is he with the Organization, too?" Goofy asked.

"Yes." the unknown said.

"You havin' a fight?" Donald asked.

"Your not a very organized Organization are you?" Sora asked. The man pointed to him.

"Don't let your guard down. Axel will stop at nothing to turn you into Heartless." the unknown said. I growled as me and Yami stood protectively in-between them.

"Gee, thanks for looking out for us. But I know we can take care of ourselves just fine and dandy." I said.

"Glad to hear it. Axel aside, it would break our hearts to hear something happened to the both of you." the unknown said.

"What hearts? You're just empty shells." I said.

"True, we don't have hearts. But we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special." the unknown said. He removed his hood, revealing his face. Wait... he looked like-

"Isa!" My eyes were full of tears as I realized my own brother was turned into a heartless. I felt Sora, Donald and Goofy look at me weird.

"Do ya know him, Piri?" Goofy asked. I wasn't sure how to answer. This guy was the Nobody of Isa, I knew for sure.

"I am no longer Isa. I am known only as Saïx." That's when I saw it. His eyes were yellow-gold, like Xehanort's! A portal appeared behind him. "Sora, Reese, both of you just worry about fighting the Heartless." Saïx answered.

"Let's jump in after him!" Sora whispered.

"How come?" Donald asked.

"That portal might lead us to the Nobody's world." I said.

"Don't be reckless. Do you want to end up like Riku?" Saïx asked. That question made my heart drop into my stomach.

"What?" Sora asked. Saïx walked into the portal and vanished.

"Wait!" I shouted. Had something happened to Riku since I last saw him?

"Hey, how 'bout you get out of my town now? You've caused enough trouble." Seifer said.