Chapter 38: Three Roars Are Better Than One

AN believe me when I say this: the video above is perfect for Sora, Donald, and Goofy! This is just a fun video and also, it kind matches the chapter, considering Sora is thinking of Kairi. *Pokes Sora* Enjoy!

~

"Nala, isn't there someone else who could be king? There has to be someone!" Yami said.

"There was... but he died... when he was just a cub. He was the son of our last king, Mufasa. If only Simba were here." Nala said. Simba!?

"Simba's not dead!" I said.

"Yeah, he's just fine! He fought by our side not that long ago." Sora said.

"You mean Simba's alive!? But where is he?" Nala asked.

"We don't know that. Sorry." I said.

"Still... Simba's alive! I can't believe it..." Nala said. We decided to tell Nala all that we knew about Simba. Then, we traveled to Wildebeest Valley. Then we came to a large chasm. Sora was scared about how to get across. Nala jumped across it with no problem. I backed up, got a running, ran forward and jumped. I gracefully landed next to Nala. I looked back to Sora.

"Come on, Sora! You can do it!" I said.

"No way!" Sora whined.

"Here let me try!" Yami backed up a little ways and she jumped, landing gracefully next to me. "Whoa! That was fun! Sora, you gotta try it!"

"Uh-uh! I'm not falling!" He said and I thought for a minute and decided to use a line Riku always used.

"What's wrong Sora? Giving up already? I thought you were stronger than that." I said. That seemed to be the push he needed. He did exactly as Nala, Yami, and I had and made it to the other side. Goofy and Donald followed after him.

"See?" Yami smiled at him. "It's easy!"

"That was really fun!" He looked over the chasm.

"We also know how to get you to face your fears!" We started walking again. "Nala, why did you believe Simba was dead?"

"When Simba's father, King Mufasa, died, we were told that Simba died alongside him." Nala said.

"Who told you that?" Sora asked. She stopped walking.

"Scar." Nala answered. I was even more concerned about this world now than before. I heard a rattling noise behind us. We all looked to see Rafiki had followed us.

"It is time." Rafiki said. He pointed his stick forward as if to say we needed to go that way.

"It must be Simba!" Nala exclaimed. We hurried that way and across some cliffs. In the distance, I saw some kind of lush, tropical jungle. We hurried into the jungle and came to an oasis. There. we saw Simba was surrounded by Heartless. Simba let out a loud and frightening roar and the Heartless retreated.

"Simba!" Sora said. We ran over to Simba, but he didn't seem to recognize us. He got down, ready to pounce on us.

"It's us Simba. Sora, Piri, Donald and Goofy! Of course, we also have a new me on our team, her name is Yami." I said. He got closer to us and must have realized it was us.

"Sora! Piri! Donald! Goofy!" Simba explained. He tackled me and Sora and nuzzled both of us, which kind of tickled. "What happened to you guys?" Then he looked up at Yami, "And when did Yami arrive?" That's when a scream echoed from the jungle.

"Help! Simba! Heeelp!" a voice yelled.

"She's gonna eat us!" another voice screamed.

"Timon? Pumbaa!? Something must have happened in the jungle! I have to go help my friends!" Simba said. Simba ran ahead of us. When we came to where they were, Simba and Nala were fighting each other.