Pewdiecry

Pewdiecry, suggested by Zoey1359 on Wattpad. HERE IT IS. AND GUESS WHAT? IT'S RELATIVELY HAPPY! NO SELF-HARM OR SUICIDE ATTEMPTS OR ANYTHING! NO ABUSE EITHER! IT'S HAPPY!

Pewdiecry

This is stupid. This is a bad idea. This is not going to work. I shouldn't be doing this. He's happy with Marzia. This is a bad idea. This is the worst idea ever in the history of ideas. I should back down.

But I can't now. Because now Felix is staring at me expectantly, waiting for me to spill.

"I- u-uh... I- I don't... I think... I-I... Erm... Heh..." I stutter, not knowing how to put it. How do you tell your best friend, who is a guy just like you and is dating a beautiful woman, that your are in love with them?

"C'mon, Cry, spit it out! I have to go see Marzia about something, and it's really important."

I sigh. It's all about Marzia, isn't it?

"Just- Just go see her, Pewds. I, um... I'll tell you later. It's not important, and I don't want you to be late."

He frowns at me. "Are you sure? I mean, it won't matter if I'm just a minute or two late, I can listen to what you have to say."

The adorable Swedish man that I have a crush on pretty much just said, "Screw Marzia, I wanna stay with you." Or, that's how I took it.

I have to force myself to look through what he actually said and pick out the parts that I only wish he had said. C'mon, Cry, pull yourself together.

"Well, um... I just... Can you just promise me something?"

"What?" he asks.

"Just... Don't hate me, OK? No matter what, you wouldn't hate me, would you?"

"Well, I suppose if you decided to go murder my entire family, I might hate you. Well, no I wouldn't, I could never really hate you. But, please don't tell me you've just gotten back from murdering my family," he jokes. I sigh in relief.

"Well, it's not that bad, but it's close."

"Well, what is it?"

"I'm in love with you." His jaw drops. I swear it almost hit the floor. "F-Felix? You said you wouldn't hate me, please don't hate me, Felix!"

He just shakes his head slowly. Eventually, a forced smile makes its way onto his face. "Well... Uh... Wait, how is that almost as bad as murdering a family? Am I that bad?"

I laugh nervously at his joke, but the air around still feels so stuffy. It's so tense in here. I don't reply.

Felix looks down at his feet. "Uh, well... I'm gonna... I have to go meet Marzia... I, uh... I'll talk to you about this later, I guess... Bye, Cry."

I nod a goodbye as he turns and leaves. Then I sigh. Then I burst into tears. I'm an idiot. Why would I tell him that? He hates me now, I know he does! I'm gonna go cry in my bedroom. Make use of my nickname.

xXx

An hour later, I hear the door open and close gently. Felix is home. Great.

A few minutes later, I hear the door to my bedroom open and close gently. Felix is here. In my room. While I am crying under the covers on my bed. Even better.

"Cry?"

I don't answer him.

"Cry, I'm sorry for running off earlier."

I sniffle out a reply. "It's okay. You had to meet your girlfriend. I'm an idiot anyway for thinking you would love me back."

I swear I almost fell off the bed when he said, "But I do love you back." I peek my head out from under the covers and stare with wide-eyes at Felix. He chuckles at my expression. "Marzia and I broke up. Believe it or not, I was actually planning to break up with her today from the beginning. I had someone else in mind, and I wanted to break it off with Marzia so I could be with the other person. The other person is you, Cry. I wanted to be with you. When you confessed, I was just kind of freaking out on the inside, and I wanted to kiss you so badly, but then I felt bad for Marzia, and I decided that I had to break up with her before we could get together."

"So... So..."

"I love you, Cry. So much."

I dive off the bed and attack him with a hug. He stumbles back and laughs. I slowly stand up straight, and Felix averts his attention from the dresser he almost fell on, to me. "Well, you already know this, but I love you, too." Then I lean in, and he doesn't hesitate to do the same, and soon our lips are touching and sparks are flying and the world isn't there anymore, it's just me and Felix. There's no one else. It's just me and him.

And I love it.