Skylox (IBMEC Scene)

Pairing: Skylox

Suggested by: Pheniox89, and seconded by ShiningOpal

Original Prompt: "I'm surprised chu didn't take a passage from Double This, Double That, or Remind Me, then rewrite it to be Skylox XD"

Genre: Uh. Fluff at the end. Sort of. And... The beginning isn't quite angst, but... WHY DO I EVEN PUT THE STUPID GENRE HERE IF I CAN'T ASSIGN A GENRE TO A ONE-SHOT FOR MY LIFE!?

Warnings: … Nope. None. At least, I don't think there are any.

Apologies: This kind of sucks. And yes, I realize that I definitely did not use the best of the IBMEC/DTDT/RM/FM possible-Skylox scenes available to me. But, I don't know. I wanted to do these. I'll probably do another scene(s) later. Also. I apologize if this makes minimal sense, but... Uh... My teeth hurt? I went to the orthodontist today, and even though tooth pain has nothing to do with writing skills, I'm gonna use that as my excuse for sucky writing.

Word Count: 1,713

Evil-Sky's POV

I watch as Sky walks away from the house Ty locked him out of. As soon as Sky is out of earshot, I run to take his place. "Please, Ty," I say.

Ty groans. "I thought you left."

"I won't leave until you let me explain," I say.

"No, Sky. I don't want to hear it. I saw you doing it, alright? It only makes it worse that you're lying to me."

I sigh dramatically. "I know. But I'm so sorry, and if you'd just let me talk-"

The door swings open. "Then talk," Ty says, glaring at me.

"Okay." I gently pluck his headphones off his head. He makes a grab for them, but I smirk and hold them out of his reach. "Here's the thing. I just hate you so much. I hate your voice, your personality, your clothes. And I hate these stupid headphones. But I'm not doing this," I snap the headphones in half and he gasps. "I'm not doing this because I hate them. I'm doing it because you love them. When you smile, I cry inside, Ty. I just wanted you to know." I drop the headphones and stomp on them, crushing them into little pieces and laughing as Ty holds back tears.

"B-But, S-Sky, you're my best friend! Why are you being like this?" he asks as salty drops finally fall from his eyes.

"I've always been like this, Ty, but I hid it. Now, my hatred of you has grown too much to be hidden. And it didn't feel right letting you believe I was actually your friend, so I had to tell you. Goodbye, Ty, I wish you the worst of luck, and I truly hope to never see you again." With that, I smile sweetly at him and walk briskly in the opposite direction.

Ty's POV

There he goes. I loved that guy, and apparently he hates me with a deep and burning passion.

Oh, who am I kidding?

I still love him.

I collapse on the ground, sobbing. Why am I such an idiot? I just had to fall in love with Sky, didn't I? I guess it isn't really my fault, thought. After all, he's perfection. His obsession with budder is hilarious and adorable at the same time, and he has no trouble laughing at himself if he messes up. He's freaking gorgeous, and he's a little mysterious, too, with those sunglasses that he wears all the time. He's funny and nice, and he always acted like he cared about me. He'd stand up for me if someone insulted or attacked me, he'd comfort me if anything in my life went wrong, he was my best friend. You can't blame me for falling in love with him.