Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Around Piggeh)

Title: Around Piggeh

Pairing: Mr. Chair x Piggeh (Mr. Piggeh?)

Prompt: the fact that there are hardly any fics/one-shots using this ship

Apologies: I will get the rest of those SetoSolaces done soon, I swear. I also have a bunch of other ships to do, like Skub, Johnnie Guilbert x (someone who's name I can't remember), Ssundee x Anyone, Enderbrine and Stevebrine, uh... and lost of others. I will do them. Eventually. Be patient.

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Blood. Yup. And, um, well, it's Piggeh and Mr. Chair, so it's not as innocent as my other one-shots (yes, Hannah, because suicide and evil and blood and gore and character death is so freaking innocent), but it's not anywhere near un-innocent either. (Did that make sense?)

Word Count: 2,080

"THIS ISN'T WORKING!" I scream as I sprint through the halls of Brennenburg Castle. The bro is right behind me, I can feel his hot breath on my shoulder and neck. He is literally right behind me.

That's not good.

I've been running for the longest time, taking the sharpest turns possible in an attempt to escape the bro. Yeah, it doesn't really seem to be working in the slightest. The bro growls, and I feel a sharp pain on my back. I screech out in pain. Oh, boy, that's gonna leave a mark.

I skid around a corner and jiggle the knob on one of the doors. Locked, just like every other door on this side of the castle. Darn it, how hard would it be to just leave the stupid doors unlocked? I duck away from the bro, who had been having a bit of trouble getting around that last corner but has caught up to me now, and try another door.

Locked. Of course. Why do I even try?

"Chairmode, activate!" I yell as the bro takes a swipe at me. "Boop!" I morph quickly into my chairmode. "ACK!" I screech as the bro follows through with his swipe and knocks me across the room. Screeching chair, oh, what a sight. I wait quietly, patiently, for the bro to stupidly walk past me after realizing I'm just a chair.

Rip!

He drags his claws across the plushy seat of my chair form. Shocked and in pain, I cry out as I shift back into a human. "H-How-" I begin.

"This part of the castle isn't fully coded," the bro growls. H-He... He's talking? "That's why every door but one in this area is locked. And that's why I don't have to idiotically pretend you're a regular chair when I watched you chairmode just three seconds ago."

"Well, snap," I whisper as he pushes me up against a wall.

He chuckles. "'Snap' is right." Then his hand/claw/ew-what-even-is-that darts forward and tears through my green sweater vest and the skin on my chest.

Yelping, I jump up and duck away from him, running down a hall to the right. Come on, come on! The bro said there's one door that isn't locked. If I can just find it... But what will I do when I find it? I can't just hide in a wardrobe like I usually do, the bro is too smart for that now. I guess I'll just have to block the door as best as I can and hope the bro can't get in.

I bang on a random door and jiggle the knob. Nope, locked. As the bro chases after me, I push on one door after another, praying that I'll find the unlocked door.

Soon.

"You won't find the door," the bro sneers. "It's one door out of thousands. You're kidding yourself if you think you have even the smallest chance of finding it."