More Phan

Wow. Sorry guys, I really have been working on that Pewdie x Mr. Chair, but I'm just really in a Phan mood today. This is basically the video I talked about yesterday, but in writing form. There's also a little behind the scenes fluff afterward. Sorry again about the Mr. Chair and Pewdie thing. I won't be able to post at all this next week, 'cause I'm going to a camp that doesn't allow electronics. On the bright side, I won't be able to read on my tablet, so I'll be forced to either read actual books, play outside (shiver), or write in my spiral notebook. IT SHALL GET WRITTEN. Okay. En-juh-hoy the Phan fluff, Rulers.

Phan

“I might have... casually... slipped in the fact that we should maybe live together at some point,” Phil said.

“Yeah, I think you were comparing your OCD terrified-ness of being burgled, and you suggested that you'd moved in with Mollie,” Dan explained.

“Yeah, it was quite smooth. But anyway, we have part two, the sequel to this. When Mollie went onto the Surgery, she actually spoke about me, and the fact that she might live with me.”

“Have you heard this yet, Phil?”

“No.”

“Okay, so here's what Mollie's response was to your moving in proposal.” He started the audio.

“Can I point out that you went on the, um, Dan and Phil Show, before us, uh, thanks to Mr. Dan and Phil tonight, very random and brilliant as always, and did you notice that Phil threw in there the fact that maybe you two should live together?”

“I did. And,” Mollie was cut off.

“Ah, it was very sneaky, that.”

“It was actually, and I didn't- to be honest, I didn't really pick up on it at the time, but since then I've been thinking, I should have snapped him up on that offer!” Mollie (on the recording) finished.

Dan looked up, surprised, while Phil cheered, throwing his hands into the air. His surprised expression quickly turned to a hurt one as he realized Phil would rather live with Mollie than him. Of course, he thought, looking down, Phil could never love someone like him. He was stupid to think it could ever work.

Phil glanced over at Dan and saw his pained expression. His eyes widened and he stopped cheering, only pressing his lips together and regretting his actions as Dan turned away from him, trying to hide how hurt he was. Phil sighed on the inside. Why on earth had he done that? To be funny? Argh, he hadn't meant to hurt Dan's feelings, he would take Dan over Mollie any day. The truth was, he loved him.

A bit later, Dan took two pieces of paper and a red marker. Wanting to know how Phil really felt without embarrassing himself by asking, he wrote “Pholly” (Phil and Mollie's ship name) on one piece of paper and “OTP? NOTP?” on the other. He quickly showed the papers to the camera, and then turned to show them to Phil.

Phil glanced at the papers, held up his thumbs, not pointing up or down, and had a quick mental debate over what his response should be. Of course Pholly wasn't his OTP, Phan was. But with his reaction earlier, all the fans would expecting him to say it was. He didn't want to hurt Dan, but he also didn't want Dan to know that he had a crush on him.

Against his better judgment, he gave the camera a double thumbs up.

And he almost cried when he saw Dan's face fall. Dan quickly turned away to hide it, but Phil had already seen it. Dan was sad and it was Phil's fault, and that's all Phil could think about.

xXx

“Dan?” Phil called, knocking on his bedroom door. “Can- Can I come in?”

“Uh... S-Sure.”

He cautiously opened the door, half-expecting to see Dan either cursing him or hurting himself. Dan was doing neither. He was just curled up in a ball on his bed with barely visible tear tracks running down his face. Phil frowned and made his way over to the bed. “Dan, I... I didn't... During the radio show, I-”

“It's alright, Phil,” Dan interrupted him, putting on an obviously fake smile. “You can go start packing if you want. I just... I just want you to be happy.”

Phil shook his head. “No, Dan... Dan... I'm happy here.” Dan smiled. “Well, not quite.” Dan's smile dropped. “I'm kind of secretly miserable here, seeing you all the time.” A tear dripped down Dan's cheek and he tried to look away, but then Phil continued. “And not being able to call you mine.”

Dan chuckled. “You could have said that last part sooner. You kind of had me flipping out there for a second.”

Phil smiled. “So you don't mind that I'm in love with you?”

“As long as you don't mind that I'm in love with you, too.”

Phil's grin almost reached his ears. “I don't mind at all.”