MunchingUniverse (Abusive Janet)

Title: Abusive Janet

Pairing: MunchingUniverse

Genre: Uh... GOSH I SUCK AT CHOOSING GENRES. IDK, ANGST AND FLUFF I GUESS!?

Song: Erm... Everything was eerily silent while I wrote this, and I think it kind of fits, so... I don't even know.

Prompt: I don't know, I wish I did. I flipped through all of "Ask MunchingUniverse" (book one AND two), and I still can't find it, so it must have been from a different book. Anyways, I saw something that was like, "What if Janet got drunk and abused Jason and locked him in a cupboard?" and I went "OMG THIS IS TOO BRILLIANT FOR WORDS" and made this. It's so fluffy at the end. :3

Warnings: Jason is abused in this, but if you couldn't figure that out from the title, you need help.

Apologies: I'M SO SORRY. UGH, SO SORRY. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE TO GET ALL YOUR PROMPTS DONE ASAP. UGH, I'M SO SO SORRY, I JUST... Did you know that if you Google 'munchinguniverse' there are literally only, like, five pieces of munchinguniverse fan drawings? PROBLEM NUMBER ONE: YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COUNT THE NUMBER OF PICTURES MADE FOR A SHIP.

Word Count: 1,694

The door slams shut. "Tyler, you're home!" I shout happily, bounding out of my room and down the stairs to greet him. "Did you-"

"Oh, hi," he says in his Auntie Janet voice. Oh, joy... "Mind gittin' me a coffee or sumthin', kid?"

"Tyler, I don't think-"

"Woah. Woah, woah. Tyler? I'm not Tyler, I'm Janet. Geez, get yer facts straight."

"Okay, fine, Janet. Could you maybe bring Tyler back?"

"Wha- Are you tryna get ridda me?"

"No! No, no, no. I just, I need to talk to Tyler, and-"

"What, am I not good enough for ya?" she growls, glaring at me and stepping closer.

"Uh, I just don't know you very well, and Tyler's my-"

"I'm better than that idiot Tyler!" she says loudly, getting up in my face and putting her hands on her hips. Honestly, this looks really funny, Tyler acting like a girl...

I accidentally giggle.

And then I fly back into the wall. WHAT!? She flipping punched me! Why did she punch me!? "What the heck!?" I yell, shooting daggers at her with my eyes.

"You laughed, you little bugger. You don't believe that I'm really better than Tyler. Well, you were wrong."

"Doesn't seem like it! Tyler never hit me," I say, rubbing my head where it hit the wall. Geez, woman. The worst part is, I can't even fight back, because if I'm hurting Janet, I'm hurting Tyler, too.

"Looks to me like he should start," she mumbles.

"Start hitting me?" I ask, slowly standing up. "Why would he do that?"

"Because yer a disrespectful little guy."

I huff, brushing myself off. "Look, Janet, you're really great and all, but could I talk to Tyler for a minute?"

She pushes me back to the ground. "Don't try to be higher than me," she hisses.

"What? All I did was stand up!"

She scowls at me and kicks me in the stomach, making me curl up in a ball on my side. I groan from the pain and yelp as she drivers her foot into my stomach once again, causing me to curl around it even farther. "S-Stop!" I complain, trying to sit up. As soon as I'm in a sitting position again, though, she punches me in the face, following it up by slamming my head into the wall continuously. "N-No... T-Tyler..," I groan helplessly, wishing he would just magically switch personalities and help me out.