CraftBattleMariee/Poofless (Truth or Dare/Crying in the Rain)

Hmm, how 'bout we try this again? I'm writing this one while Lucy isn't around, so I hopefully won't kill off all the characters mid-sentence this time.

Hopefully. :3

OH, AND GUYS, GO READ MY NEW SKYLOX STORY (it's the big long skybrinelox thingy I was talking about) CALLED GAMES. IT'S ON MY PROFILE PAGE UNDER "WORKS.

Title: The first bit of this is called "Truth or Dare," and the second bit is called "Crying in the Rain." MUAHAHAHAHA

Pairing: CraftBattleMariee near the beginning, Merome in the middle, Poofless at the end

Suggested By: MirrororriM on fanfiction

Original Prompt: "Pairing: CraftBattleMariee

Age: young adults (like now)

Situation: at a YouTube party with truth/dare or something like that. And make sure Mitch Jerome Ryan (xrpmx13) Vikk Preston Rob etc. are there to push them together...

Ending: ummmm fluffy stuff? No death or anything! Maybe something funny

LACHLAN HAS BEAUTIFUL HAIR
DO DOES ASHLEY MARIEE
ITS DESTINYYYYYYYYYY"

Warnings: None. For realz, no one dies this time. BUT THERE ARE SOME SERIOUSLY EPIC FEELS NEAR THE END.

Word Count: 2,474 altogether

Lachlan's POV

"Jerome, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare!" he replies.

"I dare you to take the bowl of moldy macaroni to Mr. and Mrs. Roberts' house while wearing a neon pink bow tie."

"What? You mean the cranky neighbors to your left?"

"Yes."

"No."

"You have to."

"I hate you."

"Good."

"I really hate you."

"Go ahead, go do it."

"FINE." He grumbles quietly as he gets out of his criss-cross applesauce position and stands up. "Alright. I know where the moldy mac and cheese is, but where am I gonna get a pink bow tie?"

Mitch smiles sheepishly and takes a pink bow tie out of his pocket. I snort, and Jerome just stares at him with wide eyes. "Why do you even have that?"

Mitch shrugs. "It's better if you don't ask. Here, take it." Jerome hesitantly grabs the bow tie out of Mitch's hand.

After snatching the moldy food out of the fridge, Jerome straightens his hot pink bow tie and opens the front door. "Welp, here goes nothing," he mutters, jogging over to the neighbor's house. We watch through the window as Jerome rings the doorbell. "Hello, sir! Would you like this fresh macaroni and-"

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?" Mr. Roberts shouts. Jerome flinches back. "IT'S A QUARTER 'TILL MIDNIGHT, I DON'T WANT YOUR MOLDY FOOD!"

"Heheh, s-sorry, sir, I'll just be g-going now," Jerome says shakily, backing away from the door.

"YOU WORTHLESS KIDS NEED TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!" Mr. Roberts roars. He lunges forward and swings his fists at Jerome, who yelps in pain.

"Biggums!" Jerome yells as he scrambles away from Mr. Roberts. "HELP!"