Merome (by TC_Whovian)

Please take this be-ay-yoo-tiful oneshot by the wonderful TC_Whovian (on wattpad. Her fanfiction username is adams . sister (without the spaces)(i think)). She wanted me to post it, so I did, because it's fluffy and awesome.

(I edited a few bits [just like, grammar and commas and stupid jazz like that], but it's nothing huge, please don't hate me, iggughguhg, it was beuatiful orriginally, but i'm a fricking hardcore grammar nazi even though i make grammatical mistakes all the fricking time anda ughsfg)

Pairing: Merome

Written by: TC_Whovian

Genre: Fluff, pure fluff

Warnings: None

Word Count: 607

I sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs at the airport, waiting for my boyfriend's flight to land. Families were reuniting, people were holding signs with other people's names on them, couples were coming back together.

"FLIGHT 936 FROM MONTREAL, CANADA HAS LANDED AND IS READY FOR DROP OFF. FLIGHT 936 FROM MONTREAL, CANADA. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY," the women on the intercom blared. People surrounded the exit of the flight while people from the plane started coming off. I ran up to the crowd and pushed my way through to the middle of the clump, trying to spot Mitch anywhere in the line of people coming off.

After a few more minutes, there was only me and a few other families left. I didn't see Mitch anywhere, and I was starting to get worried.

"BIGGUMS!" a voice yelled, causing me to look up and see Mitch running at me. I opened my arms for a hug and he gladly accepted, burying his head in my chest while we both held each other tight.

"I missed you..," he said, his voice muffled by my shirt.

"I missed you too..." I said, kissing the top of his head. I knew Mitch smiled; I know him just being in my arms made him smile.

We both let go of the hug and looked each other in the eyes, him smiling like an idiot. I grabbed his suitcase from the floor with one hand and Mitch's hand with the other.

"Let's go home," I said, leading Mitch out the door with him by my side.

- TIMESKIP -

I pulled Mitch down on the couch, him giggling as I was on my back and he was lying on top of me.

"I love you," Mitch said, poking my nose.

"I love you too," I said, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and turning on the TV. I moved my position so I could lay on my side with Mitch's back pressed against my chest - of course I was going to be the big spoon.

I grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and draped it over us. I kissed Mitch's cheek, feeling him snuggle closer to me. I smiled and started going through channels, trying to find a movie that was on for us to watch.

I stopped on Catching Fire, seeing it was at Mitch's favorite part. I saw him smile in my grasp, turning around and burying his face in my chest.

"I missed you so much..," Mitch said, his voice muffled by my shirt. I held him tighter at this, pressing my lips to his head while his grip around me tightened.

"I know, Mitch..." I said, feeling him move his head so his ear was against my chest. "I missed you too. I'm so happy you're here with me now..."

Mitch raised his head and looked at me, smiling and cupping my face gently in his hands. He caressed my cheek and I smiled, seeing how happy he was.

Mitch leaned forward and so did I, our lips coming together in a smooth pattern. He still tasted like Coke, despite him not having any all day.

We pulled apart after a minute, resting our foreheads against each other.

"You are the cutest thing in the whole freaking universe," I said, my grip getting tighter around his waist.

"Says my Bacca," Mitch said, kissing my nose and giggling. I leaned forward again and connected our lips, smiling through the kiss while Mitch did too.

It felt so good to have him back in my arms.

☼☼☼

AWWW! ADORABLE!

ALSO, IT'S THE SODA KIND OF COKE, YOU DERPS

GEEZ

UGH

I'LL HAVE ANOTHER ONE (BY ME THIS TIME) POSTED IN LIKE TEN SECONDS