BajanSorcerer II (STC)

Title: If I told you it would give away the code, so let's just call this one "BajanSorcerer II"

Pairing: Are you freaking serious? BajanSorcerer, duh.

Suggested By: ksadeea on wattpad

Code: I LOVE CODES THEY MAKE ME HAPPAY :D Anyways, the code for this one isn't QUITE as simple as the last oneshot. This one has actual meaning, too. It fills in Mitch's sentence at the end of this oneshot. (AND I'M REALLY SORRY BUT TWO OF THE LETTERS OF THE CODE ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE AN BECAUSE I COULDNT FIT THEM INTO THE ONESHOT WHOOPS) Uh, okay, I have to give you SOME kind of hint, right? Or do I? Let's see how smart you people really are.

Song: I don't care, why are you coming to me for music help? I only listen to sad music. (SERIOUSLY HELP ME OUT, GUIS)

Genre: Fluff/Angst, depends on how you look at it :3

Warning: Uh, there aren't really any...

Word Count: 613, what even IS this?

He sighed quietly, fiddling with his pencil. Of course, his sighing, groaning, moaning, and overall complaining was in vain. No one was there to hear him – not that anyone would care if they actually had heard him.

At least, that's what he believed. He was fully convinced that everyone hated him. His friends were spamming his phone with texts and calls, but he was oblivious. His phone was off.

Even if it had been on, he still would have felt as though the entire world hated him.

And why?

Because the personwho just happened to be his entire world hated him.

With a deep and burning passion.

Yeah.

It was that bad.

"I'm okay," he muttered to himself, wanting desperately to believe his own lie. Tears slipped from his eyes as he repeated once more, "I-I'm okay."

A knock sounded on the door, and he thought hard about ignoring it, but then a single sentence drifted through the wood.

"I'm sorry."

He dropped his pencil and jumped out of his position on the couch, not because of the words, but because of the voice.

"M-Mitch?" he asked softly, unable to fully comprehend what was going on. Why was Mitch at his front door? What could he possibly want?

"Seto," Mitch breathed, and that was enough to make Seto slowly pull open the door.

"W-Why... Why are you here?" he asked tentatively, half afraid that Mitch would disappear if he said the wrong thing.

"I need to say sorry."

"You already have."

"I need to make sure you know I'm sorry."

"I... I know you are," Seto said quietly, looking down. "It's not even your fault, I just... I mean, you can't choose who you love, can you? So it isn't your fault that you don't love me anymore. It's- It's not anyone's fault."

Or maybe it's mine, for not being good enough, Seto added in his head.

"See, but that's the thing. I-" Mitch paused, cleared his throat. "I do love you."

Seto didn't exactly know what to do next, so he just made a weird noise and almost fell on the floor.

"Seto! Are you okay?" Mitch asked, concern etched across his features as he held out a hand to his friend.

"I- I- I'm better than okay," Seto revealed, a small smile beginning to spread across his face. "But- But you're not kidding, right? You really mean it? This isn't something to joke about, Mitch. Please don't joke about it."

Mitch shook his head. "Not a joke. I love you. I love youI love you!"

Seto sighed happily, finally taking Mitch's hand and letting him help him to his feet. "This- Wow. There's no way this is- This has to be a dream. Is it a dream?"

Mitch giggled and pinched him on the arm, and Seto squeaked. "That's adorable," Mitch commented.

"It's not a dream," Seto whispered in awe. "It's not a dream. Mitch just called me adorable and told me he loved me four times, and it's not even a dream!"

"Uh, Mitch is right here," Mitch chuckled awkwardly.

Seto squealed and flung his arms around the other boy. "Can I tell you a secret?" Without waiting for an answer, Seto continued, "I still love you, too! Of course I still love you, too!"

Mitch grinned, asking, "Can I tell you a secret."

Seto sighed, smiling as he leaned in and rested his forehead against Mitch's. "Go ahead."

So Mitch told him his secret. "Well, Seto... __'_ ________ ___."

☼☼☼

GIBBERISH HERE BECAUSE SNAP I COULDNT FIT THE CODE INTO THE ACTUAL ONESHOT MY BAD

ASLdfjaskdlfjsdlfkjdZladsjfljXalfkjs;itun

WHOOP, WHOOP, SOLVE THE CODE, HAVE FUN, WHOOP WHOOP

HALF WAY THROUGH THIS MY ENTIRE IDEA FOR THE ONESHOT CHANGED BECAUSE I THOUGHT, "WAIT A MINUTE, I SHIP MEROME. WHERE THE FRICK IS JEROME!?"

SO YEAH

THAT SOMEWHAT AFFECTED THE PLOT

BUT OOPS

OH WELL

WHAT CAN YA DO

BAIIIII, MY BE-AY-YOO-TIFUL RULERS! GO READ Games, INCASE THE PAGE-LONG SELF-ADVERTISEMENT FROM THE LAST ONESHOT WASN'T ENOUGH.

CAN YOU TELL I'M DESPERATE?

I'M SORRY, I'M JUST SO EXCITED AND PROUD ABOUT GAMES

BUT

I'M ALSO EXCITED ABOUT 38.4k READS CAUSE WOAH

SHOULD I BE DOING SOMETHING?

SHININGOPAL WANTS ME TO STAB A PONY

WITH YOU GUYS

I SHOULD GO BEFORE THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE GROWS A PAGE LIKE LAST CHAPTER

baiiii