SkyMU w/ SkyBrine

• Dedicated to clalexander

Haiii, Rulers! Thanks for all the prompts/requests! I've decided to start off with this one. It's a SkyMU with SkyBrine included, suggested by clalexander on fanfiction. Hope you enjoy it!

SkyMU w/ SkyBrine

☼☼☼

“Sky, calm down, hold it in,” Jason begged, hugging onto Sky's arm as strong winds threw dirt and grass in a jagged circle around them. Sky's eyes flashed white behind his sunglasses, then back to their normal hazel, then back to white. Back and forth. Back and forth.

“I-I'm trying, J-Jason, but I'm so t-tired of holding it i-in!” Sky said quietly through clenched teeth. “And anyw-way, why should I h-hold it in? He was going to h-hit y-you!” Sky's eyes flashed white and stayed white, and the whirlwind of grass and dirt around them grew stronger and more dangerous.

Jason's eyes widened inside his helmet. “No, Sky, stop! It doesn't matter that he was trying to hurt me, you stopped him, you saved me. I'm fine now.”

His eyes returned to their normal color for a few seconds. Then they began to flash white again. “B-but... B-but he n-needs to learn the c-c-consequences of his actions,” he growled.

The silly man who had dared to raise a hand against Jason was now cowering near the edge of the circle of wind and debris. “I-I'm s-sorry, sir! I didn't know-”

“Didn't know what?” Sky shouted, his eyes pure white. “Didn't know that it wasn't okay to punch a customer simply because he was taking too long to exit the store?”

The man's face, already contorted in terror, seemed to twist in even more fear. Jason tugged on Sky's arm. “Sky, really, it's OK. To be fair, I was taking an awfully long time to get out of the store-”

“You were lost between the stupid aisles, it was not your fault!” Sky yelled, his voice deepening slightly with every word. “It was his, for designing his flipping store the wrong way!”

“Sky, no, no! Please, Sky, you have to stop this! Hold it back, Sky, you have to!” Jason pleaded, pulling with all his strength on Sky's arm. Sky didn't budge. At this point, a semi-truck couldn't have moved him. His eyes were pure white and they didn't show any signs of going back to normal any time soon. His voice was no longer his voice; now it was SkyBrine's.

“Let go of me,” he hissed. Jason winced, but didn't let go. “I SAID, 'LET GO OF ME!'” Jason jumped away and fell on his butt, quickly crab-walking away from his transformed boyfriend. “This man must pay for his crimes!” Sky slowly began to walk towards the trembling store clerk.

“B-But, Sky, he hasn't committed any crimes, he doesn't have any crimes to pay for!” Jason called, trying to be heard over the high-speed winds that were threatening to tear him off the ground.

“He has committed the crime of living, of existing,” Sky snarled, raising both hands as lightning flashed through the air directly around him. “I'm only here to put it to an end.”