SetoLox (Only a Little)

Ayyy, I'm actually doing a prompt for once!

This is the – uh, is the third update of the night? Yeah. Just wanted to clarify for those of you who see the book has been updated and then accidentally skip the chapters before this.

Title: Only a Little

Pairing: Setolox

Suggested By: laurenkaay on Wattpad

Original Prompt: "You should do Setolox x3"

Genre: Fluff. This one's happy, to make up for the past few. :)

Warnings: Nope

Word Count: 202

Third Person POV

He held his breath, silently begging the universe to have mercy on him.

"Please," he whispered, shattering the tense quiet of the small room. "Please, please, please don't check the closet."

Footsteps echoed through the hall past the closet door, and the boy trembled, pressing his body closer to the back wall. "No, no, no!" he muttered, shutting his eyes tightly.

"Oh, Ty?" the boy's opponent called in a sing-song voice. "Where are you?"

Ty let out a slow breath of air, trying to calm his racing heart. "It can't end like this, it can't!" he mumbled anxiously.

The door began to creak open.

"Ty..?"

Ty groaned. "Ugh ,Seto, I call hacks!"

The man – Seto – chuckled. "Oh, please. You just can't accept your defeat."

Ty huffed, glaring at the other. "It isn't fair. You must secretly be, like, king of hide-and-seek or something. You've won three times in a row now!"

Seto shrugged. "I guess I'm just that good."

"I'm good, too!"

"Oh, sure you are. That's why you lost."

"Hmph. I hate you."

"Nah, you love me."

"... Fine. But only a little."

☼☼☼

Kay, I think I'm done for the night.

BY THE WAY...

Do any of you read Double This, Double That?

Because I have news.

You see... I've written the prologue. :3