Merome

• Dedicated to KKKstories

HAIII GUYS! I've been in this huge SetoSolace mood for the last few days, but for some reason, I just don't feel like I'd be able to do the ship justice... Like, for most ships, all I have to do to get inspiration for a one-shot is read a bunch of other one-shots. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR SETOSOLACE. *cries* Seriously. I just, I can't. The Setosolace I write before was pretty good, but I just CAN'T write another. *cries harder*

Oh! Don't forget to send in Questions on either the comments section, my message board, or via pm for the #FiftyRulersQ&A. I've gotten... Well, I think three people have given me questions. I think I could make a small little thing out of just their questions, though, 'cause some of them asked a crap-ton of questions. *cough* ShiningOpal *cough* #StalkerishQuestions *cough*

*has intense, unplanned coughing fit*

ALSO, ALSO ALSO ALSO. … Darn it, what was I gonna say? Um... Uh...Well. I don't think this was what I was going to say, but I do want to tell you guys that I will be making a happy ALT ending for that Sparkant. ShiningOpal suggested it, and I went "ASLdfjslkfjdslkfjsdkh WHAT THIS IS BRILLIANT WHY DID I NOT DO THIS ALREADY!?" So yeah.

OH! That's what I was gonna talk about! Apparently I broke some feels with that SparkAnt. :b My bad. I honestly didn't expect your reactions at all, because I don't get a bit of feels when I read that one. *shrugs* Maybe I read it too much while proofreading, and I know the story too well now. I don't really know. But do you guys like that kind of one-shot better? The longer kind, with a bigger build-up? 'Cause I'd love to make more if it's going to send your feels to heck and back.

(EDIT: I LIED! I JUST RE-READ THE SPARKANT SO I COULD MAKE AND ALT ENDING, AND I NEARLY CRIED. I thought the end was sort of feelsy, but the rest of was kind of blech, but then I reread it, and alksdjf;aldsjf. I think I just needed time to sort of forget it after proofreading it a million times... *cries* Why did I even read that!?Anyways, I will probably be making many more like that one.

ANYWAYS, EN-JUH-HOY THIS BE-AY-YOO-TIFUL (sort of) ONE-SHOT, RULERS!

Pairing: Merome

Genre: I think this is Angst. And a tad of fluff at the end. But for the most part, it's angst, right? Geez, I really need to get off my lazy butt and google how to label one-shots...

Song: "The Last Time" by Taylor Swift and Gary Lighthouse

Suggested By: KKKstories

Original Prompt: "I have a prompt for MEROMEEEEE!
Anyway, it's where Jerome and Mitch where best friends, and a loud fight happened between them (For some stupid reason like Mitch almost broke Betty or Jerome "accidentally" bleached Mitch's checkered jacket) and Jerome stormed out. He wasn't paying attention (silly him) and was walking when he heard a loud CRACK. The ground underneath him collapsed and he fell, broke his legs, and was knocked unconscious. Mitch heard him yell, but still mad, muttered that he was just scared of something. When a loud CRASH reached his house, he went out running, (the wrong way) to find Jerome. He realizes that an old mine (they live in the middle of the woods) was often opening, and that he was going the wrong way. He would never forget that spot because that is where he met Jerome, his crush. He finds Jerome and barley makes it to the hospital before Jerome passes away. (I can't write "dies"...) Jerome wakes up, sees Mitch, blahblahblah, (This is getting too long...) and they kiss...
But...
BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEP.
Jerome is gone."

NOTES/APOLOGIES: I MADE AN ALTERNATE ENDING WHERE THEY BOTH LIVE. YA KNOW, FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE WITH HEARTS. It was Lucy's idea. You remember Lucy, right? The best friend of mine who decided, "Hey, why not turn this cutesy fluffy CraftBattleMariee into a horror story?" Yeah, that one. She pointed out to me that people respawn in Minecraft, and... We kind of just let our imaginations flow after that. :3