MunchingUniverse (Storm)

Hai. So, here's the next one-shot. MunchingUniverse. I'm sorry guys, I just, I'm in a MunchingUniverse mood. I'm searching wattpad and google and just downloading every MunchingUniverse fic I can find, BUT THERE JUST AREN'T ENOUGH. Seriously, when I got the inspiration for this, I literally sat down for ten minutes trying to think if I could envision the plot with any other ship, BUT I COULDN'T. IT HAD TO BE THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I'M SORRY. I LITERALLY COULD NOT WRITE IT FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT MUNCHINGUNIVERSE, SO SORRY.

Title: Storm (SO CREATIVE IT HURTS)

Pairing: MunchingUniverse

Genre: fluff

Song: Dude, I was so into this that I actually wrote a song for it, chords, lyrics, everything. But, since I can't really give you that... I dunno, go listen to some slow song or something. NO WAIT I POSTED THE SONG TO YouTube AT http://youtu.be/Vxi6Vja2zX0 GO LISTEN TO IT NAO PLZ. If you can't see the link, just go to my YouTube channel, I only have like, three videos. You'll be able to tell which one it is.

Original Prompt: No prompt, I was just walking outside with my cousin Emily, and this storm started, and lightning flashed like one hundred feet away, and it was so clear (and pretty) and I instantly wanted to write about it. Then we fought over who got to write about it first. :/

Warnings: Uh... I don't think there are any... Nah, it's pretty much just fluff.

Word Count: 1,253

“Tyler, it's thundering, and I think it's going to start raining soon,” Jason observed warily, glancing up at the dark clouds gathering above them.

“So!? Let's keep going, the park is only a couple blocks away!” Tyler replied, running ahead.

“We should probably head back so we don't get caught in a storm. Geez, Tyler, when did you get so active?”

“Pfft, active? I'm not active, I'm just excited about going to the park with my best friend! Anyways, we'll be fine. It's not even raining yet-”

It started raining. And as it did, Tyler's words registered and Jason's heart cracked a little. Best friend?

That's all?

Jason shook his head to clear his thoughts, earning a weird look from Tyler. “Why are you shaking your head?” he asked.

“Huh? O-Oh, I, uh- I just, you jinxed it,” Jason covered up (badly, might I add). “It's raining now.”

Tyler nodded slowly. “I can see that. But it doesn't really matter, we can still play at the park.”

“But, Tyler, isn't that sort of dangerous? If the storm really picks up, lightning could strike the playground equipment, and-”