SparkAnt (Do You Trust Me) ALT ENDING

*cries* Guess what? I wrote the majority of this thing, and then my computer froze and was being weird, and I saved the document and then restarted the computer, and when the computer came back on, I opened my Fanfiction folder and double clicked on "SparkAnt Alt Ending" and it gave me this little box saying, "What kind of formatting do you want?" or some jazz like that. So I took the default, and the document opened, and I cried because all of my writing had been turned into six pages of hashtags/pound signs.

So, yeah. Sorry if this sucks a little.

Title: Do You Trust Me? Alternate Ending

Pairing: SparkAnt

Suggested By: ShiningOpal. She wanted a happy ending, I gave her a happy ending. I also gave her, and all of you, a special surprise after the ALT ending...

Warnings: A bit of blood, that's all. AND FEEEEEEELS!

Word Count: 1754, but I copy and pasted some stuff from the original one-shot just to show you where they're at in the story, and you probably won't read all of that.

Ant stares at me with wide eyes and a shocked expression. He's leaning against the side of the bathtub, hugging his knees. There's a bloody, discarded razor on the floor beside him and a sharp knife in his right hand. He holds it above his heart, but my eyes can't help but be drawn towards the letters carved into his wrist – or, rather, the initials. C. S.

Captain Sparklez.

Oh my freaking Notch.

Tears stream from my eyes as I copy his actions and hold my knife above my heart, not because I could die today, but because Ant could die today. "I'll do it, Ant," I warn him, my voice sounding broken as tears continue to wet my cheeks. "I will not hesitate to copy every move you make."

"I- No... Don't. J-Jordan, this is stupid." My heart leaps a little when he says my name, my actual name.

"You're right, it is," I agree. "But that's not gonna stop me from doing it."

"Please?"

"No. If you're going, I'm going with you, Ant."

"Well, I'm certainly not staying."

"Let's go, then."

"Let's." He moves his knife toward his heart and makes a small slash across his chest, just barely breaking through the fabric of his shirt and making a shallow cut in his skin. I do the exact same thing, slicing through my already torn shirt and making a cut across my chest. Ant stares up at me with wide eyes, his gaze focused on the knife I'm still holding above my chest as a bit of blood beads at the small cut I made. "Y-You- You're actually doing it? You were s-serious?"

I nod. "I've never been more serious about anything in my entire life."

He shakes his head, carefully setting his knife down on the rim of the bathtub. "I'm not going to be the cause of your death."

"Thank goodness, 'cause I didn't want to be the cause of yours."

He tries to stand up, but he's a bit wobbly. Okay, a lot wobbly. He must have lost a lot of blood from the cuts he made on his wrists and arms. He's weak.

I rush forward and catch him before he falls back down to the floor. "No, Ant, you need to rest! I'll go find some medical stuff to patch up your cuts, and then-"

"What? No!" he protests, pushing against my chest in an attempt to get away from me. He's too weak to actually do anything, though. "I don't want to be taken care of! I still want to die, I just don't want you to die with me."