Skylox (Perfect)

Title: Perfect

Pairing: Skylox

Prompt: None. I got this idea while playing on my Youtuber world on Sims 3. Sky and Dawn had broken up recently, and Ty was trying to flirt with Sky, and Sky kind of just broke down. And then my imagination went into overdrive, and... I planned out an entire book, seriously... But then I wrote this. -.-

Genre: Pfft, I give up. I dunno, sorta fluffy, I guess.

Song: … Uh... SILENCE. Not to be mistaken for "The Silence" by Bastille. No, no. Just silence. Complete and utter silence.

Word Count: 221 (What even is this?)

"I-I'm sorry... But I can't," I say hesitantly. Tears form in his eyes, and he looks down, nodding slightly to acknowledge my answer. Oh, don't cry! "Ty, please don't cry!"

"N-no, I'm fine, I'll just... uh... go now..," he mumbles, not making eye contact.

I pull him into a hug. "Oh, Ty. It's not that- I mean- You're great! Actually, you're perfect, but-"

"Then why'd you say 'no?'"

"I... I can't date someone who's perfect."

"Why not?"

"... Because I'm not perfect. And it will hurt that much more when you realize it and break up with me," I whisper as tears threaten to spill down my cheeks. No, Sky, calm down, no crying allowed. You're supposed to be the guy who laughs and makes jokes all the time, not the guy who cries at the smallest reminder of his ex.

"Sky..." Ty wraps his arms around me tightly and I break down, sobbing into his chest. "Shh, it's okay, Sky... Let it out..."

"I didn't- I thought- and she-" I give up on trying to talk and decide to just cry instead.

"Whoever she is, she made the worst mistake of her life by breaking up with you," Ty says quietly. "Because trust me, you are perfect."

☼☼☼

No, seriously, what even is this?

Maybe I'll continue it sometime. I feel like this could bring lots of drama, and you Rulers know how much I love drama...