Pewdie x Mr. Chair

Pewdie x Mr. Chair suggested by loverofthefair on wattpad.

Time: Who cares?

Place: Brennenburg Castle

Pewdiepie's POV

"Ugh," Mr. Chair groans as he transforms back into a human. He rubs the back of his head before continuing. "Just because I'm in chair mode doesn't mean I'm invincible. It hurts when you throw me clear across the room, Pewdie."

I giggle. "But you know you love me."

He sighs angrily and stands up. Oh, snap. Maybe I've thrown him just a bit too much. "Well, I used to," he mutters before storming out of the room.

USED TO? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

I race after him, but he's already gotten away. Argh, what have I done?

xXx

Finally, I've found Mr. Chair. He's reading a book in a room we rarely use. "Mr. Chair?" I ask hesitantly, sitting down on a bed on the other side of the room. He doesn't answer. Well, at least he didn't scream at me to leave. "Mr. Chair, I'm really, really sorry for throwing you around all the time. Sometimes I forget that my actions affect others. I really am sorry, Mr. Chair, I would never try to hurt you. Will... Will you forgive me?"

He still doesn't say anything. He just stares at his book, completely ignoring me. I would rather he just yell. "Mr. Chair, I said I was sorry, and I really meant it! I won't do it again, please don't ignore me!" Silence. "Mr. Chair, please, I need you!" Silence. I burst into tears.

Stephano opens the door and steps into the room. "Ah, there you are. Where were- Hey, why are you crying?"

"Mr. - Chair is – ign-noring me!" I gasp out between sobs.

Stephano glances over at Mr. Chair and rolls his eyes. "Stupid Pewds," he mutters as he forcefully takes the book out of Mr. Chair's hands.

"Hey!" he protests, standing up. "I was reading tha- oh. Hi, Pewdie."

Stephano nods approvingly and walks out of the room without another word, taking the book with him. I attack Mr. Chair with hugs. "So you don't hate me?" I yell.

"Uh- well, I'm pretty mad at you, but I don't hate you."

"Yay! I'm really sorry, Mr. Chair, and I'm really glad you don't hate me."

"I forgive you. I guess."

I hug him tighter. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! But... Er, there was something you said earlier..."

"What's that?"

"You, uh, you said... you said you used to love me," I say quietly. "Does that mean... Does that mean you don't anymore?"

He presses his lips together for moment and shakes his head. "Of course I still love you, Pewds," he says, blushing slightly. "Of course I do."

I cheer and plant a kiss on his cheek. He turns bright red. "I love you, too," I say happily as I exit the room.

There's that. I actually kind of like writing Mr. Chair x Pewdie (what the Nether is their ship name?!). It's fun, since Pewds is so outgoing and LOUD, and I always picture Mr. Chair as a quiet little bookworm. Yeah. I might do a few more shots of this ship. For now, baiii, my Rulers!