Celebrity Crush~ F.W

Y/n POV

        I fixed my skirt as i sat down on the couch of The Ellen Show. I was considered 'America's New Teen Heartthrob' but i always stayed humble about it. I was in American Horror Story, Riverdale, Supernatural, Jurassic Park, and the one that set my career off The Walking Dead.

"So y/n, your America's new teen heartthrob and everyone wants to know who you celebrity crush is?" I chuckled and felt my face flush

"I don't think everyone wants to know because everyone already knows" we both laughed at the amount of times I've confessed my love for him.

"So you've talked about how much you love him, in pretty much every interview, right?"

"Yeah"

"If you could describe him in one word, what would it be?"

"He is an- AH!" I screamed and jumped out of my seat as i turned around and saw him.

I gasped and put my hand over my mouth, i muttered a small oh my god before fangirling and freaking out

"Oh my god...Ellen! I cannot believe this is happening. Am i dreaming again?" Everyone laughed at my joke, he laughed at my joke and i just died.

"Hey y/n"

"Hello Finn Wolfhard" (if you get that reference, your my people)

"Y/n did you know that your Finns celebrity crush too?" Said Ellen silently trying to get us together

"Really?" I said looking over at Finn

"Yeah..." I saw a slight tint of pink on his cheeks

"Wait why?" He looked over at me shocked

"Are you kidding me? Your the nicest person ever, you literally have your last paycheck to 3 charities, and payed for your family's bills. Your strong and independent, when your ex broke up with you, you went to the Golden Globes and won and award and proved him/everyone wrong. You never let the hate get to you, you even reply to some with witty and funny roast. Your extremely beautiful, but that's just a plus. I love your personality and everything about you. You deserve the world."

Everyone 'oooed' and 'awwed' and my face was redder than a tomato. He stood up and held my hands in his

"Will you, y/n y/m/n y/l/n, be my girlfriend?" Ellen was in the background with a big goofy grin, knowing that she made 2 heartthrobs get together.

"Finn Wolfhard...of course i will be your girlfriend" he gave me a small peck on the lips as Ellen ended the show.

I was about to walk off stage when i felt Finn tug my arm back, i gave him a confused look

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Like, right now?"

"Yep. I can already hear the fan girls waiting for cute couple photos" i smiled as he leaned in for a longer and more passionate kiss. My celebrity crush is my boyfriend...
Mmh who would've guessed?