Secrets ~ F.W {part 2}

Narrator's POV

"You think he's dead?"

"No you idiot, he's still breathing"

"Well sorry, jeez"

"He looks dead"

"Can you blame him? He just got broken up with"

"Just because his heart is broken, doesn't mean his bathroom isn't. Holy shit, he needs a bath"

"You know i can hear you guys, right?" Finn mumbled into his pillow, the three boys that stood at his door frame immediately quieted down.

"Well then you know that you should get up" Noah said sitting at the edge of his bed,

"I can't...i don't feel like it" Finn mumbled.

"You haven't 'felt like it' for two months. Come on, Finn" Caleb said ruffling the curls that peaked over the mountain of blankets.

"Yeah, plus you smell like shit and it's killing all of us" Wyatt said yanking the blankets off of him, which only caused the same problem he was complaining about to spread. The three boys groaned and plugged their noses.

"Wyatt's right, you need a shower" Noah said, Wyatt nodded his head and pulled on Finn's arm, causing him to tumble on the ground. Finn muttered incoherent words under his breath and stood up.

"There you go, you're out of bed. How are you feeling?" Noah smiled

"Peachy" Finn said with no emotion and a sarcastic smile, Wyatt rolled his eyes and once again grabbed his arm, dragging him into the bathroom.

"Look man, I'm not your bitch and I'm not gonna put up with this childish act you're playing. You're going to take a shower, get dressed and shine like a new penny." Wyatt said pushing him into the bathroom as Finn turned to him with and unamused look.

"Don't give me that look. What? You want me take a shower with you- don't answer that"

Finn rolled his eyes and stripped out of his week old clothes. He turned the water to its coldest setting and proceeded to wash himself. Flashbacks of the night of homecoming started appearing again.

Flashback
"I loved you" Y/n said softly

"Loved?" Finn asked, he already dreaded saying what he said but he was praying this was all a dream, that soon he'll wake up in y/n's arms again

"Yeah, as in past tense. So i guess the feeling is mutual, i hate you Finn Wolfhard" with those words, y/n ran off again but this time, he didn't follow, he let her go. He let her go.

Flashback over

Y/n's voice rang through Finn's head 'i loved you' , 'i hate you Finn Wolfhard'. Thinking of this made his heart start to race, his breath started to hitch and he couldn't focus. His vision was getting blurred by tears. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears until he started sobbing uncontrollably.

Caleb, Noah and Wyatt all stood outside the door, hearing his cries.

"We have to go in and help him, he's having an anxiety attack" Caleb worried

"B-but what if he's naked?" Wyatt asked rubbing the back of his neck, Caleb and Noah gave him the 'are you serious' look but Wyatt just shrugged his shoulders. Caleb and Noah rolled their eyes and bursted through the bathroom door.

"It's okay buddy, it's okay, you're okay" Caleb said wrapping a towel around his shivering body, Noah quickly turned off the water as Wyatt helped Caleb get him out of the water.

Time Skip (the next day)

"Are you sure about this Finn?" Noah asked nervously, looking up at his curly haired friend as they stood in front of their school

"Yeah, i can do this. I haven't been to school in almost 2 weeks, i can't fall behind" Noah nodded and patted his back.

Once Finn entered school he was pulled into a hug but quickly pushed off and punched in the shoulder.

"You asshole, don't do that again" said Millie crossing her arms over her chest

"First of all, ow. Second of all, what?" Finn said rubbing his arm in pain, making his way towards his locker.

"You can't just not answer my calls and texts then not show up for like a week. I thought you died" she joked, Finn chuckled lightly and opened his locker for the first time in weeks.

"Sorry, i was doing some recovering but i think I'm better now" He smiled lightly, Millie's smile dropped a bit when her gaze moved behind him.

"You might not feel that way in a second"she mumbled as Finn turned around to find the source of the problem, if only he had never turned around.

Y/n and the new kid Gilbert were laughing together. He had his hands on her waist and she had one hand on his chest and the other was playing with his curly hair. She giggled at something he said which only caused Finn's heart to crack even more.

(Gilbert btw 😏😉)

(Gilbert btw 😏😉)

"Finn? Finnie are you okay?" Millie asked placing a hand on his shoulder, Finn snapped out of his gaze and turned to her as his eyes started glossing over with tears.

"S-She's moved on? Already?" He mumbled to himself, he could the anxiety rise in his chest as his breathing pattern quickened.

"Finn? Oh god you're having a panic attack, uh, j-just calm down okay?" Millie said trying to help him.

"I can't i-i c-c" Finn stuttered.

Before she could think, Millie pressed her lips against his. Finn's focus now wasn't on his anxiety, it more on the lips that were pressed against his. He had to admit, although Millie was beautiful and an extremely good friend, she wasn't y/n. When Millie pulled away, she stuttered for an answer but couldn't come up with one

"F-Finnie i am so sorry i-i j-just i wasn't-" she sputtered, Finn turned his gaze over to y/n where she stood, y/n looked over her shoulder and made eye contact with him.

"Fi-" before she could finish her sentence, Finn grabbed Millie's face and pulled it towards his, smashing their lips together.

He knew what he was doing was wrong but it didn't matter at this point. Y/n keeps secrets. Finn keeps secrets. We all keep secrets. But there are two kinds of secrets. The secrets we keep from others, and secrets we keep from ourselves....

Oof I'm sorry. That triggered me too.