Stupid Stupid Boy~ F.W (ANSGT)

Y/n POV

                I was laying in bed watching Kevin Hart when i felt my phone buzz. I ignored it, thinking it was my mom because she left me home alone and she's scared something will happen to me, it was weird the second time when my phone but i continued to ignore it.

The 3rd time my phone buzzed, i knew something was up, i looked at my phone and noticed my twitter, messages, and Instagram was blowing up. Sure i usually get a lot of tweets because I'm Finn Wolfhard's girlfriend, but i never get these many. I open up Instagram and see that everyone is tagging me in a photo, i look at the picture and my heart dropped to my ass.

It was a picture of Finn and some blonde girl kissing, and it looked like he was kissing back. She was beautiful, of course if Finn had to cheat on me with one girl, it would be a girl like that. I looked at my messages and saw that Finn had texted, stupid boy.

Finnie😍❤️~ babe please don't look on twitter and Instagram

Finnie😍❤️~ please answer

Finnie😍❤️~ oh god... you already saw

Finnie😍❤️~ I'm so so sorry please answer my calls

I wiped my eyes to stop the endless tears that never seemed to stop. I started typing but decided that if i was gonna hear from someone, it had to him. I didn't want to believe it from a fan account or tea account or even TMV, it had to Finn and only Finn.

This is you talking on the phone
This is Finn

Hello?!
Y/n I'm so so-
                                                                                                   Stop. Just...stop, please
Can we just talk? In person?   
                                            No, i can't bare to see you right now. I just-i wanna know....
Know...what?
                                                                      You know damn well know what?! Is it true?
Silence.....
                                                                            You know what? Forget it. We're over.
No...p-please

I hung up. I slammed my phone down on the bed and hid under my sheets to cry. Why?! Why me? Why him?! I knew the fans would support me. I had already got hundreds of comments, tweets, and edits telling me to feel better, but...that's not what i needed. Why did he do this...?

Stupid, stupid boy......

Dont worry... there's a part 2 ;)