When The Stars Align ~ M.W

They're in high school in this

          The new girl. Nobody would notice her tan colored sweater that was a few sizes to big. They didn't notice her y/h/c hair that shaped her face perfectly. They didn't notice how her eyes sparkled when she learned something new.

Except for Mike. He noticed it all. He ignored when pretty girls said hi to him or stood next to him as they laughed at a joke that wasn't even a joke. He knew they only liked him because he grew up to be attractive, his once straight bowl cut hair was now a fluffy curly mess, his once small innocent face turned sharp and strong. Everything about him changed, except for his personality.

No matter how many popular kids asked him to their table, he would always decline and go sit with the party. Part of this was because their table was closer to where y/n sat.

She sat alone but didn't seem bothered by it. She always had her head in a book or drawing something on her hands.

The only time Mike ever said a word to her was because he accidentally brushed against her boob, y/n didn't think it was a big deal but Mike looked like a Coca Cola Can.

"Hey Mikey" said Victoria, one of the popular girls, she slid her hand on his shoulder as he continued to eat his sandwich unbothered while the boys stared at her in awe.

"Hi Victoria" Mike said blankly as y/n came to mind

"So theres this new movie later at the drive-in, wanna come?"

"Sure we would love to go" Mike smiled looking at Will, Dustin, Lucas, Jane, and Max

"Uh-no not them, i meant us. Like a date" she said flicking her hair

"Oh uh...i guess" he said awkwardly, mike had never been on a real date before so he didn't really know how to react besides say yes.

"Dude. Victoria Middleton just asked you out, you're so lucky" Lucas said before Max scoffed and hit him on the shoulder, Mike chuckled and looked down at his food before his eyes landed on y/n.

They made quick eyes contact before y/n looked back down at the book she was reading.

Time Skip

Mike got dressed in a brown/burgundy flannel, a white shirt underneath, black jeans, and some random black shoes.

"Mom I'm leaving" Mike yelled walking out the door before his mom could even answer.

He got into his car and drove to Victoria's house, she stepped out in a deep v-neck floral dress, white heels, her blonde hair was curled and laid atop her shoulder and a ton of makeup.