God Is A Woman (woman appreciation chapter)

Y/n POV

"Are you ready for your last interview of the day" Finn asked walking with me into the building, I sighed and leaned my head against his shoulder as we waited for my manager to call me.

"I'm so tired of this. I might just run away" I groaned, "If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country" I said quickly trying to run away but Finn wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back to my seat.

I groaned at the discomfort in my feet because of my knee high boots. I had worn this outfit for a photo shoot and felt too lazy to take it off so I left it on.

 I had worn this outfit for a photo shoot and felt too lazy to take it off so I left it on

(Your outfit, important to the story)

"Y/n, come in" called out my manager Alexia, I stood up and walked into the interview room with Finn behind me.

I sat down across from a man who looked in about his mid 50's and smiled politely.

"Hello y/n, nice to meet you" He said with a small smile

"Nice to meet you"

"Okay now starting the interview, can you tell what it was like to work with such an experience actor such as Robert Downey Jr in the new iron man movie?" He asked, I felt slightly offended that he asked about Robert before my own acting but simply brushed it off.

"It was wonderful, he's extremely nice, an amazing actor and he really helps me find my way around Hollywood"

"So I heard that on set you would sometimes change the script a bit and one time you changed the scene with your co-star Tom Holland, where Peter Parker asked your character River to make him a sandwich for school and you said 'you can get it yourself, your legs aren't broken Parker'. Why did you change it to that?" Again, I felt offended that he would ask a question like that so I answered with the first thing that popped into my head.

"Because a woman's job on this planet isn't to stay in the kitchen and cook, we have more important things to do or in Rivers case she had to go to sparing practice with Captain America, not make a sandwich" I said as nice as possible but my bitchy undertone started to rise.

"And on the topic of sparing with Captain America, in real life during the fighting scene, you had given him a black eye and a bruise on his side. My question is, how?" He asked chuckling lightly, I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow

"How what?"

"How could someone a small and fragile girl like you give a grown man a black eye?" He asked, I tilted my head to the side as I could feel my nails digging into my ams.

"Well, to correct you, I'm a woman. And behind this 'small and fragile' frame is a woman who can throw a mean right hook" i said with a fake smile, he chuckled and or his hands up in surrender.

"Hey Hey, I'm just asking. I mean, here you are in a skirt and heels and you have Captain America a black eye. Don't you think that's dangerous?" He said pointing to my outfit, I scoffed and sat up straighter in my seat

"It doesn't matter what I'm wearing. I'm wearing a skirt but i can still give Captain America a black eye" I sassed

"No need to be mean, sweetheart" he said leaning in his seat, I growled and stood up from my seat

"Wanna know something more dangerous than a humiliated man?

A nasty woman"

I really love this chapter❤️

This is also to announce that I'm hosting a multi-female collab on instagram. Including:

1) Ariana Grande
2) Sadie Sink
3)Katherine Langford
4) Millie Bobby Brown
5) Lilia Buckingham
6) Winona Ryder
7) Natalia Dyer
8) Ayla Tesler-Mabe