Whisper ~ B.P

Based off this ^ because i am in DEEP DEEP DEEP boreo depression and i can't seem to get out :D.

Y/n POV

I walked over to my best friend Boris's house. Theo has gone without me since i apparently 'took too long' but i wasn't, i was just having trouble choosing what outfit would look cute and that Boris would notice.

Okay, yeah, i admit i may have a slight crush on Boris but it's not my fault. With his flirting and his comments towards me and his beautiful fucking face, like why does he have to be so goddamn beautiful?

I put on my Rolling Stones band tee, black ripped shorts and black boots. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and applied clear red lipgloss.

 I put my hair in a messy ponytail and applied clear red lipgloss

(Without all that extra stuff tho)

"Hey y/n, we were waiting for you so we can start" Theo said opening the front door to Boris's house, i chuckled and walked in.

"Sucks for you, can't smoke for the rest of the week" i shrugged walking upstairs to his room

"What? Why"

"Because i have a doctors appointment later in the month and i can't have my mom knowing I'm doing drugs with you idiots" i joked, Theo rolled his eyes and sat on the floor and starting rolling up weed. (Don't judge my lack of knowing drugs, I aM a cHild of gOd)

"Y/n, sit and smoke next to me" Boris said patting the space next to him on his bed, i shook my head but still sat next him

"Nah can't smoke for the rest the week" i said as Boris gave me a confused look since he knew i would never turn down a smoke.

"Doctors appointment." He chuckled and nodded, "But i can still drink" i smirked snatching the bottle of Hennessy that sat next to Theo.

I immediately started drinking directly from the bottle. "Hey don't take it all, pass" Theo whined, i chuckled and removed the bottle from my lips and passed it to him.

I felt Boris's hand on my shoulder, i looked over at him with a confused expression but he ignored me and used his finger to wipe away some fallen Hennessy that was on my lips. I sat there in shock since i had never been this close to Boris before, i subconsciously bit my lip and Boris's eyes flickered up to mine. He pulled away and grabbed the bottle from Theo and taking a huge swing of it.

-Time Skip-

By now Theo had gone home after an angry text from his father telling him that it was too late at night to be out and about. I didn't have to worry about anyone telling me to come home, my mom doesn't particularly like Boris but she trust him enough not to do anything.

So here i am, lying half asleep in Boris's bed and Boris sleeping next to me. My head was spinning and all i wanted to do was fall into a deep sleep.

Just as the though came into my head, i felt Boris shift in bed and slide his hand onto my waist. I laid there in shock for a while. I faked a yawn and tried to slid out of his grip but he just pulled me back and moved closer to me.

"Shh y/n/n" he whispered into the back of my neck, "Is only me" he mumbled nuzzling his head into my neck.

I could feel his breath at the back of my neck and i could smell the Hennessy in his breath. But i didn't mind it. His soft Russian accent was very calming.

"ya lyublyu tebya" He mumbled into my ear softly, although Boris had been teaching me how to speak Russian, i couldn't decipher what he had said.

It's probably not important, right?

Shameless self promo, i just posted an AU edit about Eleven and Peter Parker being siblings and El finds out he's Spider-Man and promises not to tell anyone but she tells mike and Peter finds out and gets mad her. Later he sees her crying in her room and decides that he'd rather risk his secret getting out then seeing his little sister sad.

It's very adorable in my opinion.