Obsession ~ F.W {part 3}

Y/n POV

I woke up to a pounding headache and a burning sensation at my wrists. Looking around, I noticed I wasn't in my room anymore.

I started to panic as my memories of last night came back to me, i lunged forward but was quickly pulled back by my wrists. My arms and legs were tied to the bed post.

Now it's officially time to freak out

"HELP! Someone, hello?!" I shouted, banging on the headboard.

"Good morning, love" Finn said with a sickening smile as he walked into the room, holding a silver platter.

"Where am I? Why am I tied up?" I questioned yanking on the rope that held me in place, Finn smiled and placed the silver platter on the bedside table.

"You don't have to worry about anything, my love. This is gonna be a perfect home for me and you to grow together." He smiled inching his hand towards my face, i shuffled away as reality set in of how crazy he is.

"HELP! He's a psychopath!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before Finn slapped his hand over my mouth and took a deep breath, i could tell he was getting angry but i could care less how he was feeling.

"I'm trying to make this a comfortable place for us and that can't happen if you keep screaming" he growled, tightening his grip on my face.

I whimpered in pain tried to move away again. Finn's angry expression changed and sadness took over him. He gasped and removed his hand, he stood up and paced around the room. It wasn't until i heard a sniffle that i realized he was crying.

"A-are you...crying?" I asked with confusion lacing through my voice, he sighed and turned around, giving me a clear view of his swollen cheeks and bloodshot eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, i love you. And i never want to see you in pain, especially if i caused it. I would hate myself if i hurt you" he sobbed into his hands, i shifted awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

What are you supposed to do when your kidnapper starts breaking down right in front of you while you're tied up?

Finn wiped his face and i tied my hands and feet. After untying me, he stood up with a proud smile, "I've prepared a dinner for us. Your clothes are in the bathroom and when you're done, come downstairs to eat" he smiled, i rubbed my wrist and looked around the room to see if there was anyway to leave.

"Oh and before you try running away, there are no windows anywhere and the front door is dead bolted. Come down when you're ready, hun" he said casually, Finn kissed the top of my head and left the room.

It took a while to process what had just happened, but when it did, i grabbed the clothes he had brought for me and ran to the bathroom.

"Fuck, he was right, no windows" i silently cursed myself. I looked at the dress he gave me and, oh hell no. It was a short red dress with a deep v-neck and black heels.

I felt a little uncomfortable with the numerous amount of boob it showed

I felt a little uncomfortable with the numerous amount of boob it showed. Although 'a little' would be an understatement.

Walking out of the bathroom and downstairs, i saw Finn setting down a plate of food, dressed in a light blue button down shirt, black  jeans and black and white sneakers. I hate myself for this but, he looks cute.

Shut up y/n, you sound like you have Stockholm syndrome

"You look beautiful, my love" Finn said looking me up and down, his eyes hovering over my exposed chest

"You look beautiful, my love" Finn said looking me up and down, his eyes hovering over my exposed chest. I shifted uncomfortably and wrapped my arms around myself, Finn noticed and shook his head, looking back at my face.

"Here sit" he said pulling out the chair, i sat down and looked at the food in front,p to avoid his strong gaze.

Hey at least there's food

"Oh shoot, i forgot something upstairs. I'll be right back, you can start eating without me, love" he said rushing upstairs.

I took notice of the window that sat over the sink, it's now or never. I ran towards the window and yanked it open, i could hear the sound of Finn's sneakers running to me. I pulled myself up as i could feel the wind hitting my face. I had half my body out the window before Finn grabbed my ankles and pulled me back.

"No! No no no please!" i shouted holding onto the sides of the window, tears were streaming down my face as Finn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back into the dreaded house.

He dropped me onto the ground and placed himself on top of me, i kicked and screamed but that barley did anything as Finn poured something onto a napkin.

"Why did you do that? We could've been happy! But you just had to leave-" He grunted as i kept trying to wiggle out of his grip.

"Fuck you, you fucking psychopath!" I spat, Finn's brown eyes turned deep black as his anger took over.

"I don't wanna hurt you!" He shouted, i flinched and closed my eyes. Finn mumbled something under his breath before placing a piece of cloth over my mouth and nose, i accidentally gasped and took in a large gust of chloroform.

The last thing i saw was a tear rolling down Finn's cheek as my vision went black...