Forget Me Not ~ M.W

(I just realized i only have 2 mike Wheeler Imagines and i feel bad cuz he's my little bean)

Mikes POV

         Ever since Will came back from the upside down, everything has been great. Well...not everything. My best friend, y/n, lost her memory when she came back from the upside down. Will said that she tried to protect him when the demogorgan tried to get him, it pushed her out of the way and she hit her head pretty hard, if it wasn't for Joyce and Hopper coming in on time, y/n would've bled out.

She lost her memory from the past 2 years which means she doesn't remember me, only Will since they have been friends since birth.

El is also stuck in the upside down, i think, i don't really know but after she killed the demogorgan she just...disappeared. I wanna say i was sad but that would be a lie, i was a little sad in the beginning, but i spent all of my days with y/n trying to refresh her memory.

I went to her house to see if i could talk to her about her old memories but i stopped in front on the porch when i heard yelling.

"Mike is coming over again, y/n"

"Ugh why?"

"Honey, he's just trying to help you"

"But i don't want his help. He always comes here and talks to me about weird things like some girl named El, and it's annoying!" I gasped a little but that all it took to their heads to snap towards me.

Y/m/n had sadness on her face, knowing i heard that, and y/n looked guilty. I dropped the flowers and ran away. I ended running up to the quarry, it was sunset and everything looked beautiful, i remember when i almost died but el saved me. I remember every second with el, especially the kiss, but it's not the same.

I don't like her like that. I think i just kissed her in the heat of the moment, i never really liked el more than friend, i like y/n. But she doesn't like me, she thinks I'm annoying. I knew i never had a chance with her, God! I'm so stupid. How could i think, i, Mike Wheeler would end up with y/n y/l/n.

"Mike...?" I turned around and saw y/n, i sighed and looked back down at the water as my feet hung off the side.

"Uh, whatcha doin?" She asked sitting next to me, i shrugged and she sighed and placed a hair behind her ear

"I'm sorry, Mike"

"It's fine, you don't have to be sorry. I don't need your pity" she sighed and looked back down at the water

"I love these flowers. What're they called?"

"They're called Forget Me Nots"

"Why are they called that?" She asked looking at me, i wanted to look at her too but i knew i would just fall under spell

"Once a medieval knight and his lady-love were walking beside a river. The knight held a bouquet in his hands. Because of the weight of the armor, he fell into the water. And ever since then his lady-Love kept the flowers and when someone would ask her what they're called, she'd say Forget Me Nots, because she never wanted to forget the medieval knight. Forget Me Nots represent love and memories" i looked at her but my eyes closed again when i felt a warm pair of lips on mine.

I was shocked at first but slowly moved my lips along with hers. They were everything i imagined they'd be. She pulled away and looked me in the eye

"Mike...i remember" i sat up straighter

"W-what? What do you remember?"

"You. Dustin, Lucas...El. All of us, what happened in the upside down, communicating with you through the lights, all of it."

"That's great, y/n!" I said giving her a hug

"But...." i pulled out of the hug and looked at her

"I also remember my feelings for you. I love you, Mike Wheeler" i started at her shocked

 I love you, Mike Wheeler" i started at her shocked

"I love you too, y/n y/l/n"