13 Reasons Why~ F.W

Y/n POV

          Today was a day just for me and Finn. We went for frozen yogurt, then got to ride a horse, and now we're cuddling in his room trying to decide what to watch on Netflix.

"Let's watch Gossip Girl" i suggested happily, Finn looked at me like i was crazy

"No. Wanna watch American Horror Story?"

"As much as i love AHS, I've already finished it" he sighed and closed his eyes

"Oooh i have an idea! 13 Reasons Why" i said happily

"Yeah, i mean we haven't watched it yet so, why not?" He put on 13 Reasons why and pulled me closer to him.

Time skip to when you guys finish watching
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At this point we reached the last day of Hannah's life and Finn was just broken. He was sobbing crying while i only had a few tears coming out because I've already seen this.

He turned off the tv, still crying, and just put his head on my shoulder. I thought he looked so cute so i took his phone and took a video on Instagram

"Hey guys this is y/n and I'm here with Finn. We just finished watching 13 Reasons Why and Finn is crying"

"I just don't understand why she did that. Why would Bryce to that to Hannah and Jessica? They didn't deserve it, they were such nice girls and-" he couldn't finish his sentence before  sobbing again.

"Okay well, send Finn some love because he's emotionally scarred" i joked as i finished the video and posted it.

"I just wanna let you know, i would never do what Bryce did to you. I'm gonna protect you from anyone and everyone and i will never let that happen to you" i lightly chuckled and stroked his hair

"I know, babe." I kissed him on cheek and stayed with him until he fell asleep. I love this kid so much.

Can we take a minute to appreciate him

Can we take a minute to appreciate him. He's handsome and has a good personality and you can't find someone like that these days.