You ~ F.W

Y/n POV

I giggled as Finn picked me up and walked towards one of the carnival games.

Finn had just finished season 3 of Stranger Things so we quickly made plans to hang out and have a fun carefree date.

What better carefree to go on a date then the carnival?

"Wait, i wanna get some cotton candy before we get on the Ferris wheel" i said pointing out a cotton candy stand, "Get me a pink one, I'll wait here" he said taking a seat at a small table, i nodded and skipped over to get in line.

While i was waiting in line, i felt a tap on my shoulder, thinking it was Finn i turned around with a big wide grin. My face fell at the sight of a boy who had dirty brown hair and green eyes staring back at me.

"Uh yes?"

"Sorry to bother but my name is Ryan and i just wanted to say, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" he smirked, normally I'd smile and say thank you but the way he said it wasn't a 'you're beautiful, just had to let you know' but more of a 'I'm calling you beautiful so i can get in your pants' sort of way.

"Uh Thanks, i guess?" I said awkwardly, when the person in front of me had gotten their cotton candy, i immediately ordered my cotton candy in hopes of getting away from this kid as quick as possible.

"Who you sharing that second one with?" Ryan asked looking over my shoulder at the cotton candy being made. I ignored him and handed the cashier my money and grabbed the two cotton candy cones.

"What? You're not gonna answer me?" He chuckled, i internally rolled my eyes and turned to him with a sarcastic smile

"I'm sharing it with my..." my words got caught in my throat as i looked over at Finn who sat across some random girl in my spot. I could feel Ryan walk up next to me with a proud smirk.

"Boyfriend? Well I'd hope it's not him" he chuckled humorously, i dropped the cotton candy and starting running towards the exit.

I heard Finn's footsteps running after me as i ran out to the sidewalk, outside of the carnival.

"Y/n!" Finn called out behind me, i ignored him and ordered an Uber. Luckily it was only 3 minutes away. Unluckily, that meant 3 minutes with Finn.

Time Skip

My head was landing and my throat was sore from all the arguing that had taken place.

Today was supposed to be a fun couples day with Finn but of course, something just had to go wrong. So, here we are, in his bedroom, tears uncontrollably falling out of both of our eyes.

"Why are we still arguing about this?!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air in annoyance

"Because y/n, he was clearly flirting with you and you made no attempt to stop him! Do you know how that made me feel?!"

"How that made you feel? What about me?! You deliberately used that girl to make me jealous, so congratulations, I'm jealous!"

"Fine, I'll admit i used that girl but that guy was clearly flirting with you. He kept saying how beautiful you are, yet you made no attempt to stop him!" I took a deep breath and composed myself so i wouldn't get angrier than i already am

"What do you want me to do? Do you want someone else? Do you want to break up?" I asked, my voice breaking at the last parts. When he didn't answer, i shook my head and turned around to leave.

"No!" He shouted and grabbed my wrist, turning my around.

"I don't want anybody" He said softly

"Who do you want?"

"You"

"What?" Finn sniffles and cupped his hands around my face,

"I want you, only you. Look, I'm sorry i didn't trust that you, i should've and I'm stupid for believing you'd ever cheat on me. When you asked if we should break up, i almost bursted out into tears. I don't wanna loose you. I love you, y/n" Finn cried, i sighed wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I love you too"

If you got a dt in the edit, go check it out, my instagram is @/lucidbyler and i have a question.

If wrote a story about a girl in the cast, like Millie, Sadie, Sophia, would you read? I'm considering making a book about one of them but idk if people would read it.