New Friends ~ The Losers Club+The Party

*long one with angst*

Y/n POV

This week has been complete shit. First, my mom looses her job. Then, my aunt moves in with us and starts creating a ruckus. This all happened throughout a weekend. I couldn't wait till Monday so i could go hang out with my best friends.

When Monday finally rolled around, i was ecstatic. I put on my best mom jeans, a big comfortable sweater and my white converse.

"Hey guys" i smiled, sitting down at my desk next to Mike and the others

"Hey y/n" They all mumbled, uninterested. I brushed it off thinking that they may have had a bad weekend like me, we'll talk later.

But once later did come around, we hadn't talked about.

Wait, let me clear that up, i hadn't talked about it. They kept excluding me from their conversations and whenever i did try to say something, they would either talk over me or ignore me completely.

Maybe it's just a one time thing.

But, oh boy was i wrong. They just kept leaving me behind. If it would've been anyone else, i would've left them. But these were my best friends. The worst part was when i found out Mike stopped inviting me to his basement to play D&D with the rest of the party, that one hurt.

So here i am, standing at my locker, alone while my "best friends" are having a grand time standing at El's locker, chatting up a storm. I sighed and looked down, i could the tears brimming in my eyes.

"Hey" said a small voice, i looked to my left and saw a short boy in red shorts and fanny pack with an inhaler in his hand

"Yes?" I asked, trying my best not to have my voice crack

"Do you by any chance have an extra inhaler?" Before i could process what he had said, a another boy popped up next to him laughing. The other boy looked like Mike but he had curlier hair and big round glasses

"Hahaha, Eds you actually asked someone?!" He asked laughing hysterically

"What? You guys said-" the short boy defended until another boy came up behind them. He was a bit taller the the boy in the red shorts, he had short straight hair and big blue eyes

"I know w-what we s-said, Eddie. You weren't s-supposed to actually d-d-do it, doofus" The boy stuttered, the short kid in the red shorts who's name is Eddie groaned and punched the guy in the glasses, shoulder.

"You guys are assholes" he mumbled with red tinted cheeks

"Sorry Eddie but that was just too good" said a girl with short red hair as another boy with curly light brown hair behind her

"Why would you think a pretty girl like her would have an inhaler, Eddie Spaghetti?" 'Glasses' said looking me up and down

"I'm sorry about these idiots. I'm Beverly Marsh" smiled the red head, holding her hand out. I shook her hand and smiled, genuinely smiled.

"I'm y/n"

"Y/n, what a beautiful name. I'm just gonna call you Princess" 'glasses' winked, i blushed and put a piece of hair behind my ear

"S-shut it R-Richie. I'm Bill, this is Eddie, Stanley, Ben and Richie" he said pointing to everyone (decided not to add mike cause that'd be confusing)

"But you can call me your next boyfriend" Richie flirted, i rolled my eyes playfully and looked at everyone happily. I think i just found my new group of friends.

No One's POV (2 days later)

Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, Max and Eleven all stood at Mike's locker talking, they almost completely forgot about y/n's presence. Almost.

"Hey guys, where's Y/n?" Will asked, before anyone could give their answer, the double door of the school busted open and alas, their question was answered.

"Ahhh, Richie don't let me fall!" Y/n squealed on top of Richie's shoulders, everyone's attention was on the Losers Club now but more importantly, y/n.

"I would never let you fall, sweetcheeks" Richie smirked, Beverly sat atop Bill's shoulders and tried to push y/n off of Richie while the rest of the Losers walked beside them, shaking their heads playfully.

"Beverly don't! Haha" y/n giggled, pushing Beverly.

The party watched in confusion as their best friend was having the time of her life people other than her.

Y/n giggled and jumped off Richie's shoulders to open her locker. Richie smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist, y/n rolled her eyes and pushed him off and started walking to class.

"You love me babe, don't deny it" Richie said standing in front of her but not noticing the party standing right next to them, watching the whole thing.

"You're right, i love you" y/n said leaning in until their lips were centimeters apart, "But not that much" y/n smirked, walking away. Richie groaned and chased after her.

"Was that y/n?" Will asked in shock

"I think so"

"But then why was she hanging out with them and not us?" Will asked sadly, Mike shook his head and placed his hand on Will's shoulder

"Maybe this is a one time thing, she'll come around during lunch" Mike said, Will sighed and nodded.

When lunchtime rolled around, the party waiting at their usual lunch table for y/n. They were hoping that she'd suddenly pop up talking about her day and how good or bad it was. But she never came.

Will's head snapped upward when he heard y/n's laugh coming from across the room but she wasn't sharing her laughs with them, she was sharing with other people.

With determination, Will stood up and started walking towards y/n's table.

"Oh no"Mike mumbled, he stood up and ran after will, ultimately standing in front of y/n and the losers.

"Y/n?" asked will's quiet voice, their laughs died down as they stared at Mike and Will.

"Hey Will, what's up?" Y/n smiled, although her smile didn't reach her ears

"What's up? That's all you have to say after ditching us?" Will snapped

"Will-" Mike tried stopping him but was cut off

"No, 'Will' nothing, okay? I wanna know why you left the party for them" Y/n scoffed and stood, standing in front of the party once they approached her, standing next to Will.

"Why i left? You guys pushed me out!"

"No we didn't" Mike protested

"Oh really? You left me out of the conversation, you completely ignored me when i tried to talk, you didn't invite me to play D&D anymore. All you cared about was El and what she was doing, you were all worried about yourselves that you didn't even bother to make sure if i was even there or if i was even happy. So yeah, i left you guys because i found better friends who actually care about me. But you were the ones who left me first, so do not pin this on me" y/n didn't notice the tears streaming down her face until Richie and Beverly stood beside her, wiping the tears away.

"L-l-leave her alone" Bill demanded as he and the rest of the losers escorted y/n out of the cafeteria.

'Are you okay?', 'They're assholes', 'They don't deserve you y/n/n', were the things y/n heard.

"Shut up and give me hug, Losers" They all laughed and pulled y/n into a tight hug.

New friends aren't so bad.

Okay so you guys want me to do a part 2 to Secrets but i have no idea what do for part two so if you have any ideas, comment or message me.