Attention ~ F.W

GUYS GUESS WHAT JWISNWJCI IM GONNA WATCH DOG DAYS TOMORROW!!! I'LL MAKE A TYLER CHAPTER (no spoilers) AS SOON AS I LEAVE THE THEATER. I CANT WAIT TO SEE FINN AND VANESSA IN THE MOVIE!!!

Y/n POV

I blew on the napkin that sat atop my nose and watched as it flew up and softly placed itself onto my nose again.

Finn was hunched over his desk studying his lines for a new movie while i was tiredly playing with a napkin.

The fun I'm having is indescribable. Literally.

"Finnnn" i whined sitting up in bed, he completely ignored me and continued studying as if i wasn't there.

"Heyyy"

"Finn"

"Finn Wolfhard" i said sitting down next to his desk,

"Finn—"

"Jesus Christ, what is it y/n?" He snapped, i blinked out of shock and stood back up

"Take a break from studying so we can go—"

"Cuddle?" He asked cutting me off, "I have more important things to do" he said rolling his eyes and turning back to his script.

"More important than your relationship?" I crossed my arm over my chest,

"Yes! I have more important things to do then worry about my stupid relationship!" He shouted.

I stepped back as i could feel the tears forming in my eyes. Not because he yelled at me. Not because he ignored me. But because he called our 3 year relationship stupid.

"Fine if that's how you feel, I'll leave so you don't have to worry about your stupid fucking relationship" i said grabbing my things and running out of the house and towards mine.

Finn's POV

"Yes! I have more important things to worry about then my stupid relationship!" I shouted without thinking, y/n looked down and looked as if she was ready to cry.

Oh no

"Fine if that's how you feel, I'll leave so you don't have to worry about your stupid fucking relationship" she said before grabbing her things and taking off.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. How could i say that? I obviously didn't mean it but i was stressed over work. She was just trying to help. God, I'm an idiot.

"Finn?" I looked up to see my mom standing that the door way with a confused expression, "What happened? I just say y/n run out the house crying. What did you do?" She crossed her arms.

"I was stressed out with work and she was trying to make me take a break but i snapped at her and said i don't care this stupid relationship" my mom shook her head and walked over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Go apologize"

"But she's not gonna—"

"Finn, an apology can go a long way in the grand scheme of things" i nodded and ran outside towards her house.

I banged on her door and tried catching my breath. Y/n opened the door with red puffy cheeks and chocolate stains on the sides of her mouth.

"Finn what are you—" i cut her off and pressed my lips, she didn't kiss back for a couple seconds but slowly melted into the kiss.

"I'm sorry"i said pulling away,

"I didn't mean what i said, i was stressed and i took it out on you. This relationship is more important to me then any movie ever, i love you so much y/n" i cried, burying my head into her neck.

"It's okay, i understand" she smiled softly, she pulled away from the hug and held my face in her hands.

"I love you too"