All Night ~ F.W

Its really short sorry but I'm half asleep

I was from the city, she was from the outside

       Hollywood has a new teen heart throb. Y/n y/l/n. Y/n stole our hearts when she played as Jugheads little sister Jellybean who was an innocent schizophrenic, and made us scream when she played as a psychopathic teenager in the movie 'Sacred'.

Finn knew exactly who y/n was. And he loves her. They both live in Vancouver since she moved away from Brooklyn New York, and Finn couldn't be happier. But there was only one problem...

I was from the North, she was from the South side

Finn lived a bit of a privileged life but y/n had to deal with real world problems. He was born on the north side of things while she lived on the south side.

I looked in the mirror, I said man I'm alright. Little did I know I'd be crying all night

Finn knew exactly how this would end if they dated. He would end up at home crying while y/n ended up with someone who understood her.

Cause I was from the city, she was from the outside, I was from the North, she was from the South side

But his guess was wrong. Y/n ended up asking him out, saying "she's not a pussy, girls can ask out boys too" which only made him fall even harder for her.

They ended up being Hollywood's most loved couple. Everyone described it as 2 different words colliding, it is perfect.

Everyone compared them as the gender switch of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones.

Cause i was from the north, she was from the south side....

Do you guys have any Finn x reader books you recommend? But without the reader apart of the st/it cast. Ps i updated on Breaking Through ~ Richie Tozier.